BY KISS MY FACE

Wash often without worry of drying and chapping. Coconut, rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids, keeps skin luxuriously soft and supple. This natural Hand Soap was made without animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. see more...

• Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of t...1 Answers
  • Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face so...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I break out in rashes very easy with soaps in general. I stay away from the high smelling perfume sets and stick with the coconut, aloe vera types. I got this product on sale at target for $3.49 which I think is not a bad price for hand soap. The other thing I love about it is it makes my hands very smooth and doesn't make them dry like most other soaps do. " in 67 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing I recommend this product for anyone who need moisture due to dry skin. Made my skin feel and look wonderful." in 25 reviews
Tamarian M.
Clewiston
Review for: Coconut more...
This is a very good hand soap and will have your hands feeling new and clean and the scent of coconut is a plus. The scent gives you a nice wake up call in the morning and leaves your hands with a nice smell that will have people complementing you later. I highly recommend this!!!
Dakota B.
Dundee
Review for: Coconut more...
The worst thing is to walk out of the bathroom smelling your hands because people just look at you funny but it’s hard not to and how amazing this smells and it’s so affordable that just is heaven
Heather F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love kiss my face brand! I have multiple products that I use on a daily basis. I buy mine off Amazon and the price can't be beat. It's very gentle and a little goes a long way with this product!
Agnieszka L.
Manchester, CT
I always buy this product in target store is really cheap 5$ is natural what is important for my skin, really well hydrating .  I was using a lot od smell but my favorite is oil and aloe. I don't like bottle but quality of product is really good for this price
Becky D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kiss My Face Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap is seriously one of the best hand soaps on the market today. I absolutely LOVE the lavender shea hand soap because it thouroughly cleanses my hands and leaves them so soft that I hardly ever need hand lotion /moisturizer any more. In addition, the gentle lavender scent is so relaxing without being overwhelming at all. I love the Kiss My Face brand because I know that my hand soaps along with other Kiss My Face products are free from dyes and synthetic colors. They also use natural "good for you" ingredients and are very contienscious about what goes into their products. I love companies that work hard to produce healthful products that I can feel good about letting my children and myself use. I really look forward to trying more Kiss My Face products in the future because if they are anything like my Lavender Shea hand soap then I believe that I will be a customer for life!
Siobhan K.
Nice smelling, great little soap, and the company's products are highly rated on the Environmental Working Group's Cosmetic Safety Database -- (this is how I choose everything from soap and shampoo to cosmetics and toilet bowl cleaners!).
Marci W.
This is a really great hand soap- love that it is moisturizing, which really helps in the winter time and when washing hands often. Nice lavender scent and ingredients that are non-irritating. Definitely would recommend trying this!
Bri C.
MARLTON, NJ
This product smells amazing! At first it is a great moisturizer yet, after time it dries my hand out. The price is great and i have been wanting to try out the bar form of this soap to see if it's just as great!
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
As a cashier with dry hands, I used to always have issues with opening those unreasonably difficult plastic bags. I used to either require a wet rag or a bottle of lotion (which I avoided as I usually handle groceries) by my side to moisten my fingers enough to open them. Ever since I started using this soap, my hands have progressively gotten less and less dry. It took about a week of use before I noticed a difference, but as I continue to use it it's becoming easier for me to open those pesky bags. While that is such a random indicator of how this soap leaves your hands moisturized, I have even turned my other cashiers onto it. Whether the improvement is due to the soap in our company bathrooms being extremely drying and switching to something less harsh, or due to KMF hand soap being just THAT good is yet to be known. However, the measurable improvement amongst my coworkers and myself is proof that this stuff works!
Natalia G.
Cleveland Heights
This product did the job. It felt like a normal soap and fit my expectations. I had very nice and soft hands afterward. It was gentle on my skin. I enjoyed this product and would recommend it to others. The pros outweighed the cons because there were no cons.
Mercedes B.
Madison, WI
Is it good for oily skin? And does it help keep some of the acne down?
Camelia A. C.
Jennings, LA
Does this Works like if I use it It will leave my face soft cause I have sometimes dry skin and I hate it and make up looks weird sometimes.