BY KISS MY FACE

ObsessivelyOrganic™ Aromatherapeutic® Palmarose Mint No SLS or Preservatives Certified Botanicals Organic Replenishes moisture to dry/damaged hair Nourishes color treated and permed hair Calms overstressed hair see more...

• I've been trying to stick it out and use this for a few weeks but...1 Answers
Tribe B.
This is supposed to replenish moisture to dry/damaged hair, but after rinsing my hair feels grippy (like squeaky clean) but not moisturized. The Palmarosa Mint scent is nice and lasts through out the day. I️ do appreciate that there’s no SLS or Parabens.
Denise L.
Write reviews and Answer questions about the following products to gain points towards unlocking your Beauty Queen Badge. You can also share your favorite Beauty Queen products across your social networks to gain additional boosts. Don't recognize a product in your queue? No problem. Try rerolling for a new batch. Once the badge is yours, make sure to keep up a steady stream of activity so your badge doesn't go stale!
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I wasn't really too impressed by this shampoo. It smelt ok, and I'm not sure if it even helped my hair at all. I didn't see any difference after using it with how my hair looked or felt :(
Sabrina C.
Tarrytown, NY
Was really great for my really dry hair. I bought this on vacation in cape cod because I forgot my shampoo at home and now I buy it regularly!
Josiane B.
Chelsea, QC
Amazing smell, nourishing shampoo and vegan. Easy to find at my groceries shops around my place.
Melanie O.
Bronxville, NY
I've been trying to stick it out and use this for a few weeks but my hair is so tangled and so dry now. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? Any tips on how to keep using it but not ruin your hair?