Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by brittany C.Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by Christeen R.Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by Camila R.

BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion.

New!

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants™.

Non-nano minerals.

Tear free.

Fragrance free.

Naturally nourishing Mineral protection.

Specially made for little ones.

Broad spectrum SPF 50.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Natalie J.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girl going home to get your car and then I can pick y’all some stuff out I need you gas I need some money to go to take a car wash my house I don’t want you guys doing anything I can go to the bed I can do something else for y’all I’m
theresa S.
Verona , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle yet effective sunscreen. This is great for sensitive skin whether on a baby or an adult. We love this stuff! Never breaks us out or burns and gives good sun protection. Would buy this again!
d w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for my boy so he does not get sunburnt while playing outside at the park or when we go out to a family outing, it works great and he hasn’t gotten a sunburn at all either.
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only thing I will put on my little one. Most other products are filled with chemicals and it is so nice to know I'm putting something on his skin that is soft, and has natural ingredients. It smells good and always protects. My very favorite sunblock.
Ozumy B.
Doral, FL
Babies skin is so sensitive so this Kiss my face product works pretty great on my baby. It makes her skin soft and pretty.
Regine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss my face sun screen.. Love using it on my daughter. I love the smell and its safe for my young daughter to used it
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
Jasmine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I use on my little ones. It’s not filled with all those chemicals and keeps their baby skin protected.
Giovanna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi hija lo usa cuando vamos a la playa la protege del sol y de verdad que fue lo mejor, no tenía ni una quemadura