BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion.

New!

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants™.

Non-nano minerals.

Tear free.

Fragrance free.

Naturally nourishing Mineral protection.

Specially made for little ones.

Broad spectrum SPF 50.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Daniela l.
miami
Excelente proyector solar lo recomiendo al 100% es ligero y protege de manera adecuada ls piel de los rayos del sol, no mancha la piel y no tiene olor fuerte, a parte es fácil de aplicar y no deja para nada la piel grasosa, de lo contrario la mantiene hidratada y protegida.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I enjoy getting kiss my face brand of sunblock because they are mostly all natural and not so expensive... although this sunblock says its for babies... i belive anyone can use it because ive used it and it works the same as any other sunblock ive tried...
Becki C.
Oxford
I like the price of the product and the kids don't mind the smell. Allows me to apply more when enjoying the outdoors. The kids we were watching asked why they didn't offer more smells? I said that's a good question I don't know.
Jessica B.
Love the sunscreen for kids. I have my own kid and I once I put him some i was surprise it meet my expectations. Was not oily or watery like other sunscreen. Very nice packaging perfect for traveling.
Maryleigh C.
Knox
Love this for my baby’s skin during the summer. I love the smell too. It reminds me of being outside with my kiddos. The price is very reasonable. It’s a purchase I make every year.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I bought this for my sisters kids and it worked amazingly. There were no burnt kids at the lake and they were about to be outside for hours. It really worked and will get it again.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
theresa S.
Verona , KY
A gentle yet effective sunscreen. This is great for sensitive skin whether on a baby or an adult. We love this stuff! Never breaks us out or burns and gives good sun protection. Would buy this again!
Becky V.
Southington, CT
Favorite sunscreen for my toddler with sensitive skin. While it’s more expensive then other brands it is thick and not much is needed to cover an area. It’s gentle on skin and prevents sunburn.
Bookqueen5 Y.
Super gentle on babies, I still use it on my 8 year old. It is the perfect texture and not sticky or gross at all. It goes on easily and protects those beautiful little baby faces.