Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by brittany C.Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by Christeen R.Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by Camila R.

BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion.

New!

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants™.

Non-nano minerals.

Tear free.

Fragrance free.

Naturally nourishing Mineral protection.

Specially made for little ones.

Broad spectrum SPF 50.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Midland, MI
I have super sensitive skin and whenever I put sunscreen on my face I have always broke out in acne, until I used this product! It is light and non-greasy and did a great job protecting me from the sun as well! Best part is that it didn't clog my pores and cause a break out. New favorite face sunscreen!
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Leander, TX
Love this sunscreen and I feel safe using it on my little ones. We have 3 kids under 5 and we live at the pool so sunscreen is very important. I read all of the labels and actually feel good about these ingredients. It lasts for a while so you don't have to reapply too often and it works well.
Christeen R.
Christeen R.
Really good. I work with kids and I always make sure they have it on when we are outdoors. It's not harmful for their skin which is very sensitive. It doesn't burn or cause a rash for them which they did have with previous sunscreen I've used. It's really good. #BeachBag #NeverForget
Miki K.
Miki K.
We purchased this for our kids and while I like the high SPF, it does leave your skin with that white film. But this is to be expected because it's a mineral sunscreen. My son was out in the sun for a couple of hours (and near water which reflects the sun) and it worked great!
Paula G.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
I use this on both of my children. It doesn't burn their eyes and makes their skin even extra baby soft. I use the baby one on myself too sometimes because I love how soft it makes my skin. Great for when we go to the beach, theme parks, or even just out in the backyard!
Kortnee M.
Kortnee M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved the Kiss My Face Sunscreen for babies! It was a gentle feeling formula that applied easily. I was a first time user, but now I'm hooked. The packaging was eye catching and pretty, the smell wasn't bad for a sun screen and I will always buy this brand for my kids!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Cute packaging and I love the name, Kiss my Face is a new brand to us, but we found we love it just the same. They have tons of options and different sizes and different bottles, which makes it easy to use and it works super well. I was very pleased to try them.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
I actually bought this for myself before I went to a waterpark. My face didn't feel extremely greasy like it does with other face sunscreen. And I feel like I'm getting a better quality product because it made by Kiss My Face. No sunburn for this chick!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I received this at my baby shower and over the last few weeks, I have been very pleased with it. My baby's skin is protected and it doesn't have an over powering scent. I am not sure of the price because it was a gift but I would purchase it again!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
Love this sunscreen. It's easy to use and worlds like a charm. Very gentle on the skin. I've bought this a few times now and it's always amazing. Its very effective when used as they describe. I will definitely keep buying this product.