Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion uploaded by Christeen R.

BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face® Mineral Sunscreen Baby's First Kiss Pampering Lotion.

New!

Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants™.

Non-nano minerals.

Tear free.

Fragrance free.

Naturally nourishing Mineral protection.

Specially made for little ones.

Broad spectrum SPF 50.

Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becki C.
Oxford
I like the price of the product and the kids don't mind the smell. Allows me to apply more when enjoying the outdoors. The kids we were watching asked why they didn't offer more smells? I said that's a good question I don't know.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Daniela l.
Miami , FL
Excelente proyector solar lo recomiendo al 100% es ligero y protege de manera adecuada ls piel de los rayos del sol, no mancha la piel y no tiene olor fuerte, a parte es fácil de aplicar y no deja para nada la piel grasosa, de lo contrario la mantiene hidratada y protegida.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I enjoy getting kiss my face brand of sunblock because they are mostly all natural and not so expensive... although this sunblock says its for babies... i belive anyone can use it because ive used it and it works the same as any other sunblock ive tried...
Jessica B.
Love the sunscreen for kids. I have my own kid and I once I put him some i was surprise it meet my expectations. Was not oily or watery like other sunscreen. Very nice packaging perfect for traveling.
Maryleigh C.
Knox
Love this for my baby’s skin during the summer. I love the smell too. It reminds me of being outside with my kiddos. The price is very reasonable. It’s a purchase I make every year.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I bought this for my sisters kids and it worked amazingly. There were no burnt kids at the lake and they were about to be outside for hours. It really worked and will get it again.
d w.
I use this for my boy so he does not get sunburnt while playing outside at the park or when we go out to a family outing, it works great and he hasn’t gotten a sunburn at all either.
Natalie J.
Clovis , CA
Hey girl going home to get your car and then I can pick y’all some stuff out I need you gas I need some money to go to take a car wash my house I don’t want you guys doing anything I can go to the bed I can do something else for y’all I’m
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only thing I will put on my little one. Most other products are filled with chemicals and it is so nice to know I'm putting something on his skin that is soft, and has natural ingredients. It smells good and always protects. My very favorite sunblock.