BY KISS MY FACE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enjoy effective all day protection with our natural formulas. We've combined time tested botanicals like coriander, hops and rosemary with odor absorbing ingredients to keep you fresh and confident all day. Free of parabens and aluminum chlorhydrate, these deodorants really work. Our clinically proven formula will keep you fresh and confident all day long. A liquid mineral crystal formula, naturally scented, in a convenient roll on that really works. Our mission absorb this. We sell our products with a dash of style and humor. Kiss my face puts a smile in the aisle that lasts all the way home. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
These deodorants are the best of both worlds. It will prevent you from smelling like B.O. and doesn't leave the white marks of a normal deodorant. Even better, it is all natural and free of harmful chemicals! This bottle lasted me 4 to 5 months so great for the price!