BY KISS MY FACE

Neutralizes natural body acids in perspiration No Parabens! obsessively natural™ neutralizes natural body acids in perspiration natural, safe and effective pH Balanced 100% Biodegradable, please recycle. Contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals Questions?   Visit kissmyface.com. ; Vegan see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Lavender more...
Unfortunately this natural deodorant did not protect me from odor for more than half a day. I wore it several times with the same result. It has great ingredients and doesn’t contain aluminum, but it just doesn’t work all day like it claims. I have tried many natural deodorants and just haven’t found one that cuts the the odor all day.
Mya J.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this deodorant. I love the fact that it's all natural and is cruelty-free. This also does last 24 hours, which I don't find with a lot of deodorants. Plus, it doesn't leave those nasty deodorant marks because it is a liquid!! Plus, the applicator is amazing, it's one of those roller ball things, and it works so well!!
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Doesn't do much to control wetness, as it is a deodorant but not an antiperspirant. However, it smells great for most of the day and makes me feel better that I'm taking a break from flooding my body with chemicals. I used it everyday during my pregnancy and have continued using it several days a week afterward. The lavender smell is refreshing and light, not at all overpowering.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that these are eco-friendly and vegan, but they don't do that well in terms of keeping away body odor. The smells is fresh and goes on very well, but does not last longer than a couple hours at most.
Susie J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
By far the best natural deodorant I have tried- and I have tried many. Note this is not an anti-perspirant, those are the deos that include irritating chemicals- but I do believe once you switch to a natural deo you just need to give it a few weeks and your body will adjust. I used to perspire so much I had prescription underarm meds, now I just use this deodorant and I rarely perspire. I do think I need to switch the 'scent' when I run out.. my body tends to get used to the formula of each scent and it becomes less effective if I stick with the same kind each time. I switch between cucumber green tea, patchouli, and lavender. The patchouli one seems to work the best overall, but the scent might not be for everyone! definitely try this product out!
Jackie L.
Milwaukee
I bought this in the Lavender scent at my local grocery store. I was looking for a natural deodorant, just to try it out. I was a little skeptical at first, but I used it twice all ready, and I love it more than regular deodorant so far! Yes, you still sweat, but it doesn't stink and it lasts for quite a long time (I walked to work in pretty hot weather, and ran around for 6 hours, and still didn't stink.) It does have a scent to it, but it's not unpleasant and does fade away when it dries. I recommend giving this a try!
Emily  K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I sort of like this deodorant. basically the only thing that really works for me is clinical strength deodorant. this absolutely does not work for me but it still smells nice. it might be fine for someone who doesn't sweat as much as me and it's natural so that's a plus!
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I got this from Thrive Market. I wanted to try a natural deodorant that was aluminum and paraben-free. I have nothing bad to say about this deodorant. It really does the job and keeps you fresh all day long. I think I will buy it again but with a scent.
Lynn S.
Northridge, CA
My entire family uses this deodorant, and we love it! It does not have any scent, and it does not have aluminum so it is okay for all of us to use. We purchase it at Whole Foods and use it every day. My family is so happy to have found this brand of products and have recommended it to many people, and plan to recommend it to many more.
Influenster M.
I started using this deodorant because I was having trouble getting results from major brands. It is only a deodorant and not an antiperspirant - so it's not for the overly sweaty. This Peaceful Patchouli scent is my favorite of the scents offered. I love that it's all natural and cruelty free. It worked well enough, but it's not very long lasting.
Antonella G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you apply (or reapply) the deodorant?
Marcella B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this thinking it was a salt rock that you had to wet to apply, does anyone recommend a salt rock over the "liquid rock" roller, or vice versa?
Laura B.
I used to always use this, but lately I haven’t been able to find it anywhere. Has anyone seen it for sale? Shelf at Whole Foods has been empty, out of stock on Thrive too

Amazon