BY KISS MY FACE

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Lavender & Shea ~ Ultra Moisturizer Aromatherapeutic Paraben free Lavender s calming, relaxing, and balancing properties are legendary.  Shea Butter is wild craft and for entries has been used to protect the skin from the fierce sun and the hot dry winds of the south Sahara. This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals. pH Balanced 100% Biodegradable Kissmyface.com ; Vegan see more...

Mi T.
Irvine, CA
Best moisturizer ever! I use this stuff every day. It never feels oily, and dries super fast. After a few days of using it my skin feels so hydrated. My skin dries out during the winter, so this is gentle enough on my skin but it feels thick to the touch. I've bought it 3 times already.
Katherine B.
Boston, MA
The scent was amazing and made my skin soft very good product. The product did not make my skin oily like so products do
Jessica J.
Benton KY
❤❤❤❤AMAZING MOISTURIZER....One of my favorite. Great for sun burns and very dry skin i love it.....❤❤
Margie S.
New London, NH
I enjoy this lotion a lot. It's gentle enough for my skin, and is a nice break from unscented products. It's not that thick either, which is a nice plus. It absorbs quickly- and feels really nice on the skin. Leaves a great scent!
MeAnne F.
Oakley, CA
Ill give five star to this products because it calms and soothes my skin, I usually uses this before bedtime, makes u sleep good :)
mary z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Overall great product. I enjoyed the scent and the fact that it kept me from getting dry skin. The only issue I had with this product is that the lotion seems to take forever to rub in and was a tad too sticky for my preference.
Harsha S.
Delhi
This product is reaaly nice n keeps your skin moisterized .... applying it just once is enough.... recommended