BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiss My Face
Lavendar Liquid Roll On Deodorant (Pack of 2) With Lavender Oil, 3 fl oz

by Kiss My Face

Rock On, with Liquid Rock Roll on Deodorant! Sheer, all day odor protection with mineral crystal salts and Antioxidant Defenders®. Plus, no White Marks with our aluminum chlorohydrate and paraben free roll on deodorant!

Neutralizes natural body acids in perspiration; Natural, safe and effective; Lavender Essential Oil renowned for its aromatic and antibacterial properties; Contains no animal ingredients, no parabens or artificial colors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss My Face Lavendar Liquid Roll On Deodorant (Pack of 2) With Lavender Oil, 3 fl. oz.!
Jacqueline  T.
Kiss My Face Lavendar Liquid Roll On Deodorant (Pack of 2) With Lavender Oil, 3 fl. oz. uploaded by Jacqueline  T.
This is my favorite aluminum free "cleaner" deodorant. I had been using for at least 10 years until recently I was no longer able to buy it in grocery or drug stores near me. Because of this, I went on a hunt & tried at least a dozen alternatives- didn't like any and 95% of them were not clear & left an awful often messy residue & some felt thick on, not to mention that most did not work. One day it occurred to me to take a look at Amazon to see if I could buy it there & yay, 🎉🎉🎉 they are for sale there and so I'm very happy to have again. The deodorant works beautifully, I only need to apply once a day & it's crystal clear as well. Reasonable price too!

Looking for your answer?