BY KISS MY FACE

Obsessively Natural Kids Toothpaste Dentifrice No parabens No artificial colors No artificial fragrances pH balanced 100% biodegradable Smart kids brush their tooth a lot. After every time they eat something. Maybe the more you brush, the smarter you get? Let us know? Did you know polar bears have two layers of fur to protect them from the cold? Meet Perley the endangered Polar Bear at kissmyface.com/kids This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on Perley or any other animal see more...

Marleen W.
Columbus, OH
I chose this for my kids based on the fact that it is fluoride free. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because my kids don’t like the taste. They brush their teeth anyway, but my life would be easier if they liked the taste.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Im pretty sure this stuff works i mean i have siblings and they use colgate but toothpaste is toothpaste

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.