BY KISS MY FACE

Obsessively Natural Ideal for sensitive skin. UVA/UVB Protection Water Resistant Fragrance Free Paraben free No Chemical Sunscreens or Nanoparticles Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Fun in the Sun! No nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colors or any other animal ingredients:  gluten free, biodegradable and not tested on Iggy or any other animals. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought and used this mineral sunblock on my very sensitive skin and it worked great!! There was no issue with sensitivity at all. The price was budget friendly as well." in 8 reviews
Allie R.
Cleveland
Hawaiian Tropic® Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lotion Sunscreen is awesome! It’s rich and covers well, I don’t have to reapply constantly and it protects my skin well! I usually use a higher SPF like 30, but I highly recommend this product! Plus is smells amaze!
Kimberly G.
Little on the oily side. My kid squirms when I apply it on him cause he doesn’t like the way it feels oily to him. Me personally I love it but I would love it more if it absorbed a little quicker and didn’t have a slight not bad but it good smell.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Used a different product before but wanted a more economical product that worked well. I originally bought for my son but used it quit a bit at the beach myself. Great product all around
Taylor C.
Kent
I ran out of sunblock and my friend gave me this for my kids. It smells really good and worked well on my 3 year old with sensitive skin. I normally use atleast 50 spf but none of my kids burned.
yaarah H.
Haleiwa , HI
Love to use this for my toddler. Easy on skin. Good value compared to other products out there. Can buy at health food stores or target. It met my expectations and would recommend it!!
theresa S.
Verona , KY
Great for sensitive skin even if it’s not kids. I love this for my kids because they have very sensitive skin of course but it’s also great for my skin which is very sensitive as well. Provides great protection and not irritating. Doesn’t burn!
Teresa L.
Three kids my face sunblock did a great job of protecting everyone from the sun. It was a good price I will definitely for sure buy it again in the future but it is pretty difficult to find in the stores
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I got this for my 3 year old god son. It worked super well and worked with sensitive skin. It smelled okay and kept him from getting burnt. It comes in a pretty small bottle though but I guess that’s good for traveling
Kristi A.
Bradenton, FL
Even though my children are older (teens), I still like the soft baby formula. This natural one is amazing since both of my girls have sensitive skin. It did not give them any irritation.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This sunscreen has to be my go to when it comes to protecting my kids! I’ve never had a problem with it and it definitely does its job. It also has a pretty good smell to it also!