BY KISS MY FACE

Obsessively Natural Ideal for sensitive skin. UVA/UVB Protection Water Resistant Fragrance Free Paraben free No Chemical Sunscreens or Nanoparticles Natural Mineral Sunscreen for Fun in the Sun! No nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colors or any other animal ingredients:  gluten free, biodegradable and not tested on Iggy or any other animals. ; see more...

Kimberly G.
Little on the oily side. My kid squirms when I apply it on him cause he doesn’t like the way it feels oily to him. Me personally I love it but I would love it more if it absorbed a little quicker and didn’t have a slight not bad but it good smell.
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Used a different product before but wanted a more economical product that worked well. I originally bought for my son but used it quit a bit at the beach myself. Great product all around
Kristi A.
Bradenton, FL
Even though my children are older (teens), I still like the soft baby formula. This natural one is amazing since both of my girls have sensitive skin. It did not give them any irritation.
yaarah H.
Haleiwa
Love to use this for my toddler. Easy on skin. Good value compared to other products out there. Can buy at health food stores or target. It met my expectations and would recommend it!!
theresa S.
Verona , KY
Great for sensitive skin even if it’s not kids. I love this for my kids because they have very sensitive skin of course but it’s also great for my skin which is very sensitive as well. Provides great protection and not irritating. Doesn’t burn!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I got this for my 3 year old god son. It worked super well and worked with sensitive skin. It smelled okay and kept him from getting burnt. It comes in a pretty small bottle though but I guess that’s good for traveling
Kirsty C.
One of the few sunscreens that does not break my son's skin out. I can't recommend enough. It doesn't bother his eczema or anything. Definitely a go to in this home.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This sunscreen has to be my go to when it comes to protecting my kids! I’ve never had a problem with it and it definitely does its job. It also has a pretty good smell to it also!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin
Cassandra M.
Clintwood, VA
This sunblock was just mediocre to me. It provided coverage enough to keep from burning but left an oily residue on my daughters skin. Price was decent enough but I wasn't jumping for joy to run back out and get it again.