Kiss My Face Kids Detangler Creme

by Kiss My Face

Obsessively Natural Detangler Creme No parabens No artificial colors No fragrances pH balanced 100% biodegradable Hey relax! You re tied up in knots and your hairs in tangles too. So come on. loosen up. Why knot? Spray it on, give it a comb and your outta here. Great mane. No pain Use on wet or dry hair Did you know a chimpanzee went to outer space before humans? Meet Chi Chi the Endangered Chimpanzee at kissmyface.com/kids This product contains no animal ingredients, not artificial colors and was not tested on Chi Chi or any other animal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss My Face Kids Detangler Creme!
amber R.
Bellmawr, NJ
This stuff works really and even smells good too. My daughter has curly hair and this really helps. I sometimes use it on my hair too.
jecenia G.
Even as a kid product it is a very good product for everyone with long hair my nieces hair is very curling and the spray is like magic in a bottle. Love it!
Ada R.
Lovettsville, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this detangler! It's all natural and has awesome Ingrediants for my daughter and my hair. I love the tropical yummy scent and the mist spray! Its kid friendly and gentle on the eyes and scalp. Kiss My Face is definitely one of my favorite go to brands.
Sarah D.
Celina, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Best product I’ve used so far! Great price and you don’t have to use the whole bottle. It last forever!!! My daughter makes me use this on her hair ALL the time!!! Totally satisfied and I would totally recommend this product!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
My daughter loves this product and it does make brushing out this easier and somewhat helps with static. We only use it as needed, so it had later a long time. It doesn't seem to build up too much, with her hair down, or make it look great either. Will likely purchase again.
breeana C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this product really good. 100% recommend it best I've used in awhile. Go get you some of this love it. Really good for kids.
Kristy B.
1,329 reviews
I find this brand'a kids detanglers aren't that great, my daughters hair is super thick and long and it wouldn't do the trick for us. I ended up using my own professional detangler and it worked great on her hair. If your child has finer, thin hair it might work better.
Alejandra C.
I love love love this product! My daughter doesn't really like it when I brush her hair. She get annoyed fast but with this product I untangle my babies hair fast! I love the smell of it. I really recommend this product!
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Wonderful product!!! My son's hair is hard to work with & he practically fights me to get a comb through, this worked perfectly!
Krysta K.
Staunton, VA
I always used to use this on my nieces hair, and to be honest, I used it on my hair too

Looking for your answer?