BY KISS MY FACE

font-style: Italic;font-weight: New font-style: Normal;font-weight: Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Advanced Mineral Protection style=list-style-type: disc;li 1 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1 Non-Nano Minerals 2 Nourishing Superfruits 3 Natural Fresh Scent 3 Water Resistant One Kiss is All it Takes for advanced mineral protection! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and Antioxidant Defenders in a convenient air powered any angle spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals. No parabens, oxybenzone. No animal ingredients or testing. No chemical propellants. Cruelty Free. 25% Recycled Steel. font-style: see more...

• Can someone give some feedback on this. how often do you reapply?...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this for my nephew that it is a spray on powder unlike the wet scrap we had when I was a kid and my nephew has really sensitive skin and he is able to use this and it does not break him out and it goes on dry so he can go swimming and I don't have to worry about him getting burned" in 4 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this sunscreen on my body when I am out boating or swimming in the Summer. It keeps my sensitive skin protected without causing any irritations or breakouts. I use a separate sunscreen for my face though. My fiancé and I are both able to use this sunscreen on our bodies and didn’t get burned once while using this product as intended. There is no offensive smell to this sunscreen, it is non-greasy, easy to apply and it is a breeze to rub it in without a white cast or greasy residue. I know it is marketed as a kid’s sunscreen, but adults love it too! :)
Kaitlyn D.
I wanted to like this sunscreen, but I really disliked how it applies to my skin. Although it is a spray application, it comes out so thick and white, you still need to rub it in afterwards. In addition to that, it seems almost impossible to rub into the skin. Leaves a very noticeable, powdery feeling white cast!
Becky V.
Southington, CT
Kiss my face is the only sunscreen I use on my toddler. It’s gentle yet effective and stays on for hours. I use both the lotions and sprays for easy application. I recommend to anyone with children
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside, WA
I used this sunblock for my kids this past summer it was great... i usually dont use sunblock but since i found this sunblock and saw that it was with all natural ingredients and no chemicals i gave it a shot and it works just as great as any other sunblock gor any ages... i would recommend to anyone looking for all natural no chemical products especially for children....
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. I use this on my boys everyday during the summer because all they do is stay out swimming or riding bikes. It's not greasy or sticky. It last throughout the day. It's very easy to apply and quick to apply which is a great plus for kids because they can be very antsy. I highly recommend this product!
Kim V.
Kalispell
I absolutely love this brand! So many different varieties. The kids variety is one of the best especially in the area where I live during the winter time where the kids love to ski. On those sunny days this is what we use
Sarah H.
Scarborough , ME
I have a 4 year old step son and going to the beach or an outing is a chore in itself so with sunscreen that is as easy and fast to apply as this one it makes it that much easier!
Juhyun K.
Maple Grove, MN
I would prefer the other brands. I don't think this brand was that good for protection. I did like the value that I got with this product though. I would consider other products when you are considering the product. I would recommend others to look into other products.
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
I have use this product on my green kids when we go to the beach to make sure that they do not get any high UV rays on theirs and I will continue to use this product and there is nothing that I would improve in this product
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
I use this on all of my children, I just feel it's healthier for their skin compared to more traditional sunscreen brands, and it's awesome. It almost feels like a moisturizer.
Heather H.
Hillsdale, MI
Can someone give some feedback on this. how often do you reapply? did it work well? how was it with water? did it cover easy?