BY KISS MY FACE

font-style: Italic;font-weight: New font-style: Normal;font-weight: Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Advanced Mineral Protection style=list-style-type: disc;li 1 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1 Non-Nano Minerals 2 Nourishing Superfruits 3 Natural Fresh Scent 3 Water Resistant One Kiss is All it Takes for advanced mineral protection! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and Antioxidant Defenders in a convenient air powered any angle spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals. No parabens, oxybenzone. No animal ingredients or testing. No chemical propellants. Cruelty Free. 25% Recycled Steel. font-style: see more...

• Can someone give some feedback on this. how often do you reapply?...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I used this sunblock for my kids this past summer it was great... i usually dont use sunblock but since i found this sunblock and saw that it was with all natural ingredients and no chemicals i gave it a shot and it works just as great as any other sunblock gor any ages... i would recommend to anyone looking for all natural no chemical products especially for children....
Kaitlyn D.
I wanted to like this sunscreen, but I really disliked how it applies to my skin. Although it is a spray application, it comes out so thick and white, you still need to rub it in afterwards. In addition to that, it seems almost impossible to rub into the skin. Leaves a very noticeable, powdery feeling white cast!
Lauren M.
Maple Shade, NJ
I use this on all of my children, I just feel it's healthier for their skin compared to more traditional sunscreen brands, and it's awesome. It almost feels like a moisturizer.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. I use this on my boys everyday during the summer because all they do is stay out swimming or riding bikes. It's not greasy or sticky. It last throughout the day. It's very easy to apply and quick to apply which is a great plus for kids because they can be very antsy. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah H.
Scarborough , ME
I have a 4 year old step son and going to the beach or an outing is a chore in itself so with sunscreen that is as easy and fast to apply as this one it makes it that much easier!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love kiss me face kids defense mineral air powdered spray because it works well. this lotion met my expectations of this product and comes in a very nice package. it is very effective and i am completely satisfied with this lotion spray. i would definite purchase it again and recommend to others.
Juhyun K.
Maple Grove, MN
I would prefer the other brands. I don't think this brand was that good for protection. I did like the value that I got with this product though. I would consider other products when you are considering the product. I would recommend others to look into other products.
Cynthia F.
Stuart, FL
I have use this product on my green kids when we go to the beach to make sure that they do not get any high UV rays on theirs and I will continue to use this product and there is nothing that I would improve in this product
Briana E.
Independence, MO
I use this for my kids before a day at the park or zoo. The stay is super convenient and the sunscreen is gentle on my kids skin. The bottle is cute as can be and I would definitely buy this again.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
Live the fact that the finally got a spray that is for kids. Got it used it and now I don't go without it. It makes their skin feel so nice afterwards but the only downfall is that the cans do not go as far as I would have thought. We are outdoors 90% of the time so it's nothing for us to go through a bottle a week and the price is pretty hefty considering the banana boat is right beside it at the store for half the price.
Heather H.
Hillsdale, MI
Can someone give some feedback on this. how often do you reapply? did it work well? how was it with water? did it cover easy?