BY KISS MY FACE

font-style: Italic;font-weight: New font-style: Normal;font-weight: Naturally Nourishing Antioxidants Advanced Mineral Protection style=list-style-type: disc;li 1 Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1 Non-Nano Minerals 2 Nourishing Superfruits 3 Natural Fresh Scent 3 Water Resistant One Kiss is All it Takes for advanced mineral protection! Made with 100% mineral active ingredients and Antioxidant Defenders in a convenient air powered any angle spray. Our Recipe: Non-nano minerals. No parabens, oxybenzone. No animal ingredients or testing. No chemical propellants. Cruelty Free. 25% Recycled Steel. font-style: see more...

• Can someone give some feedback on this. how often do you reapply?...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
Live the fact that the finally got a spray that is for kids. Got it used it and now I don't go without it. It makes their skin feel so nice afterwards but the only downfall is that the cans do not go as far as I would have thought. We are outdoors 90% of the time so it's nothing for us to go through a bottle a week and the price is pretty hefty considering the banana boat is right beside it at the store for half the price.
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
I've noticed this suncreen also controls oil in my t-zone. It doesn't leave a white film on my face or make me break out like other sunscreens I've tried. I stumbled upon this product by accident and decided to try it since I've tried every other major brand. Hands down this one is the best.
John B.
John B.
Des Moines, IA
I love this for my nephew that it is a spray on powder unlike the wet scrap we had when I was a kid and my nephew has really sensitive skin and he is able to use this and it does not break him out and it goes on dry so he can go swimming and I don't have to worry about him getting burned
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
We tested it on my little ones arm and he was fine so the next day we used it all over him when we went to the park. He broke out into a horrible rash that lasted 5 days and it was heartbreaking. My poor little one was so miserable. I usually love KMF but this was really disappointing.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Johnson City, TN
I enjoy spray on sunscreen for convenience and the fact is is less messy than other types. It is effective and I have no complaints. I bought this at Walmart. I enjoy the packaging and it is easy to use. I will likely purchase this brand again in the future.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Bradenton, FL
I have used this product for my little girls. I like the coverage and how long it lasts but downsides were messy application and price. My youngest daughter is extremely fair so I am very choosy about her sun protection but I would use this again.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loves Park, IL
I've always been careful about sunscreen. Anytime I go out side I put it on. I really like this spray, it doesn't clog or come out thick. The only thing needed in my opinion, is the price is a bit high but if I find a good coupon, then I grab it.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Kenosha, WI
The first time we went to Great America, I picked this up on a whim for my boys, and very glad that I did! My boys had fun after I was a spray ninja and they didn't get burnt at all!

Best part, it didn't make them look like they swam in grease
Diana C.
Diana C.
As a mother of two kids that play sports I have to buy a lot and find the best sun block for my kids. So far I am very happy with the kiss my face spray lotion its not greecy and it does it work. Very happy with product.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens for kids. Stays on really good. I always continue to spray my son down with it all the time cause he is so pale. He won't burn with this like he did with some others.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Hillsdale, MI
Can someone give some feedback on this. how often do you reapply? did it work well? how was it with water? did it cover easy?