Kiss My Face Kids Bubble Wash 12 oz. Orange-U-Smart (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY KISS MY FACE

Buy on Amazon
haven w.
Savannah
My daughter absolutely loved this stuff!! 5 starts from this Mom and Dad because we both hate baby powder scents, and Mr.Bubbles (what we had as kids had too many chemicals) - This brand is known for being understanding about the environment, kids, skin, and natural ingredients!
Michelle M.
This was okay, it was a little more pricey than I would have liked and it wasn't quite as bubbly- but it smelled good! I have only purchased once, and will not likely purchase again. I would recommend sticking to regular bubbles, your kids will thank you!