BY KISS MY FACE

Obsessively Natural Kids Shampoo & Conditioner Hair Raising News: Natural is nice and better for the planet. This gentle and effective, chemical free 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner is a quick fix for kids hair. No parabens No artificial colors No fragrances pH balanced 100% biodegradable This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on Terell or any other animal Did you know tiger stripes ate as unique as human finger prints? Meet Terell the Endangered Bengal Tiger ar. www.kissmyface.com/kids. see more...

Angela L.
Fort Wright
I was so delighted to find that kiss my face makes children's products! It is a brand that I have enjoyed using for many years so I know how good it can be. I used it on both of my of my kids and was very pleased with the result. A gentle, children's shampoo and conditioner combo that leaves the hair feeling soft and clean.
Kalissa J.
Shell Rock, IA
I love the in 1 shampoos makes it so much easier during bath time. My daughter loves how her hair smells after her bath!
May  V.
This product is great it also smells great and i totally recommend this for kids
Allison C.
Hudson, FL
We have used the Kiss my face kids shampoo and all 4 of my kids loved it!!!!