Kiss My Face Kids 100% Natural Mineral Sunblock SunStick SPF 30 uploaded by Ashley B.

BY KISS MY FACE

Obsessively Natural. Mineral Sun screen for lips, nose, cheeks & ears. Stays on Pink! Water Resistant. UVA/UVB Protection. Orange Scented. Clip-able Cap Use this stick to screen the sun, then all day have fun!  On the beach, on a bike, on the slopes or on a hike, this convenient and 100% natural sunscreen provides extra protection for sensitive, over-exposed areas.  Your parts will stay pink when you smooth it on, it s time to re-apply when the colors gone! No chemical sunscreens, nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colo. see more...

Kiss My Face Kids 100% Natural Mineral Sunblock SunStick SPF 30
  • "I got this for my son with sensitive skin and not only is it amazing, it works great too! Win win! It's very effective and he didn't break out! " in 8 reviews
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
This is, hands down, one of our favorite facial sunblocks! We are very fair skinned and tend to burn easily. The stick form makes it easier and less messy to apply while keeping it out of the eyes. It lasts a long while before needing reapplied and it's small tube form makes it a breeze to just tuck away and go about your day until you need it again!
Victoria L.
Fryeburg, ME
Again, I love the grab and go size of the stick. I use it on my son's face, lips, ears etc. It provides great coverage and he hasn't had any reaction to it, skinwise.
Michelle M.
South River
Definitely like this product not overpowering in scent. Found this at my local Walmart super center.i would Definitely would buy this product again. It does have an affordable price tag and I would use this product next summer.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
The sunblock stick is great for kids...and adults too! My kids hate lotion sunscreens being applied to their faces, but they never seem to mind the stick. It’s convenient and it’s made with natural products.
Elyse C.
It’s great! Perfect for the face and easy to apply. It’s a good value for the money. Smells great. I’d recommend it to others and will probably purchase again in the future. It provided great coverage.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This is the second summer I have stocked up in this product. Non toxic and no nanoparticles were what drew me to try it out. Unlike some other non toxic sunscreens, I have tried this rubs in easily and doesn't leave a thick film on your skin.
HOWEVER I have purchased 6 bottles now and the trigger in EVERY SINGLE one has broken. I had to start pouring it out on to my hands which of course wasted it and made me go through it way too fast. I wrote the company and they sent me 3 new pumps which also broke. After the first few broke we started being very careful with them but they still didn't last.
I was hoping that they would improve this problem from last year but unfortunately they didn't. After I use it all up I may have to start shopping for something else. I am willing to spend money on quality products but this is unacceptable.
Valerie C.
Toledo, OH
This is a really great sunblock stick to use on my face and it's easy to reapply it does come off a little bit in the water but I didn't really swim and dunk under with it so I'm not really sure about it's water solubility. Pretty good product though overall.
Melissa B.
This is a must have in the summer time!!!!! Especially for my light skinned baby girl. I use it religiously in the summer so I always have it on hand . Very effective. Definitely recommend.
Suzan C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I LOVE USING KMF SUNBLOCKS. I LIKE HOW THIS USES NATURAL INGREDIENTS SO IT DOESN'T HARM MY SKIN. IT'S EASY TO GLIDE ON AND GREAT FOR KIDS TO USE ON THEMSELVES. BOTH MY SON AND I USE THIS SUNBLOCK.
Christine G.
I love that I can easily carry this around in my purse for touch ups on myself or my kids while on the go. It doesn't replace a good face sunscreen base coat but is great for noses, ears and scalps.