Kiss My Face Hot Spots Lips uploaded by Brisa E.

BY KISS MY FACE

52% Certified Organic Ingredients Lips, Nose, Cheeks, Ears Uva / Uvb Water Resistant Preservative Free Paraben Free Organic Beeswax Organic Oils Organic Aloe Vera Certified Botanicals Hot Spots&Reg;,&Nbsp;Is The Effortless Way To Apply Extra Protection For Those Body Parts That Are Most Often Exposed To The Sun.&Nbsp; This Sunscreen Hits The Spot, Perfect For All Those Delicate Facial Areas That Need Extra Protection From The Sun &Mdash; Ears, Brow, Lips, Nose And Cheeks.&Nbsp; Made With Natural And Organic Ingredients Including Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Aloe And Wild-Crafted Shea Butter, In A Convenient Unscented, Water-Resistant Stick.&Nbsp; With Spf 30 For Uva And Uvb Protection And Water&Nbsp;Resistant, Hot Spots Is The Only Choice For Everything You Do Under The Sun. Throw It In Your Backpack, Pocket, Saddlebag, Beach Bag Or&Nbsp;Anywhere Your Outdoor Travels Take You.&Nbsp; Oh!&Nbsp; And It's Under 3 Oz So The Airport People Can't Take It Away From You! This Product Contains No Animal Ingredients, No Artificial Color And Was Not Tested On Animals.&Nbsp; 100% Biodegradable. Made In Usa see more...

Erica S.
1,621 reviews
I am Sicilian and I never burn but my Irish boyfriend turns into an apple easily over the summer months. If it wasn't for the protection of the Kiss My Face, he would severely burn in minutes. He uses it all over his face but mostly his lips, nose and cheek bones. He never will burn there or peel or anything. He never gets fever/sun blisters. Its a great product that works!
Aimee S.
This sunscreen is awesome! I use this on my lips but I also use it on my face because it's a perfect little stick! It's very gentle and it does not irritate my skin but it is very effective. I would definitely recommend it to other people because it is very inexpensive as well.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
This is a nice thick, wax based lip balm that is great for people who are out in the sun working, sweating, swimming etc because it is water resistant. It's important to put SPF on your lips and a lot of people forget. This is a great base for under lipstick too because it's firm and not too slippery. My fiancé actually uses it since he walks to work in the bright Puerto Rican sun.
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
This is great for kids, perfect for on the go. I seriously keep one of these in my purse, because you never know when you might need some. Its made with shea butter and vitamin E. Kiss my face is a vegan company that doesn't test on animals. It has a great scent and protects you from the uvrays.
Whitney C.
I love this stuff ! I use it for my son and it actually works really well it stays alive for hours it works really well on his face and his shoulders and then I use spray on top of that I would recommend it to anyone !!
Dawn W.
Brazil, IN
This is a great sun screen for your lips I love it when I know I'm going to be out in the sun for along period of time I make sure I have it it saves my lips from drying out trust me you would love it too
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
This is perfect for bringing to the beach. It's nice that you can just us the stick to apply to the face instead of having to smear sunscreen all over and have it melt into your eyes. Perfect for kids.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I always wear sunscreen on my lips but I always got to reapply it because I feel like the water wash it off after being in the the water for 30 minn but it really does help to prevent burn lips
Vanessa R.
This is an excellent Chapstick to put over your lips because it has SPF in it which is very important to protect her lips from the sun it absolutely right my expectations I would repurchase it again for sure and I would recommend to others
Joanna M.
This lip balm is everything not only is it nice and thick it also protects your lip from sun damage. In my area its hard to find chapstick with spf... This has SPF 30 which is amazing.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Have you ever gotten sun burn on your lips when using this product
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great sunscreen for your lips! Glides on smoothly and lasts for hours.
Krista A.
Does it have a waxy feel to it and how long does it last?
Linda B.
Navarre, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it leave your lips feeling waxy like some other sunscreen for lips?
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
Would you use this product on your children?