BY KISS MY FACE

Obsessively Organic Aromatherapeutic® - Green Tea & Lime No SLS or Preservatives pH Balanced 100% Biodegradable see more...

Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I straighten my hair every day and tease the back for volume and this stuff is amazing, I add a little to the back (where i tease) when i get out of the shower and let my hair air dry. Its the perfect mousse, it gives me my volume without being crunchy or dry
LuLu W.
Simpsonville, SC
Usually the mousse products i use leave mybhair crunchy and deprived of moisture, but this mousee doesn't leave a crunchy-like texture 💁🏽 (wish it added more moisture though)
Lera L.
Kamloops
My hair is currently permed, and I was looking for a natural product to make my curls more defined. This mousse definitely did the job! I love it! I don't need to use the hairdryer either.
Ricki-Ann M.
Western Australia
Absolutely an amazing mouse doesn't make your hair dry or crunchy definitely a must have
cynthia p.