BY KISS MY FACE

Organic Pedicure! Treat your dry feet to this organic creme and leave them hydrated, soft and healthy. Soothes + Conditions Certified Organic Cocoa, Mango + Shea Butters, Vitamin E. pH balanced. 100% biodegradable.  This product contains no animal ingredients, no artificial colors and was not tested on animals.  Please recycle this tube.  Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International. ; Vegan see more...

Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Invigorating foot scrub! Love it, did the best job at waking up my very tired feet! Better yet have your hubby rub it on your feet, lovely smell and works great!
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
First used this stuff about a week ago. I normally hate foot scrubs and stuff like that but this changed my opinion. It felt so great to rub on my feet after a long day of work. It smells yummy and not too strong.