Kiss My Face Factor uploaded by shirnika P.

BY KISS MY FACE

No one should turn down a great wrinkle-reducer -- especially when it's combined with face-saving SPF 30. Face Factor:  Face + Neck Now with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum. No Parabens. No Nanoparticles. No Artificial Colors or Fragrances. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Remarkably effective anti-aging sunscreen rich in antioxidants to help fight skin damage and reduce wrinkles.  Now enriched with Hydresia oleosomes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I love the scent of this sunscreen. It’s light and long lasting, however it is recommended to apply every two hours when under direct sunlight. This product does the job, as I have no sunburn to my face or neck.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Spring is here and this is definitely a spring essential. Now that temperatures have gotten warmer we are all enjoying the sun shine but it is always a wise idea to use a sunscreen to protect our skin. I really like this one because it has a great texture on the skin and does great under makeup. It was a little on the pricey side (I paid $12) but it is well worth it.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. It goes on and sinks into my face and neck easily, doesn't run into my eyes when I sweat, and gives me all day protection (although it's always advisable to reapply every few hours). It doesn't give my face that white cast that some other sunblocks can, and is easy on my skin - no breakouts!
The-Exercist E.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I've never had good luck with Kiss My Face products. This suntan lotion has an odd smell to it and didn't seem as effective as other brands, even when I chose a higher SPF number and reapplied liberally throughout the day. In my opinion, this isn't worth the money.
Ashley A.
Crossville, TN
I use this sunscreen everyday. It doesn't leave a white cast on me at all. It can get a little heavy and sticky before it completely sinks in. This also does not burn my eyes if I accidentally get any in my eye. I love that this product does not test on animals. I would recommend this.
Courtney M.
Orchard Park, NY
I would say this is a good quality brand of sunscreen. I think it can be a little on the pricey side. Other than that I would say it's great quality. It is a gentle brand. I would say to apply it often.
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this sunscreen because it doesn't leave a sticky/greasy film on your skin. It is super light and contains natural ingredients. I brought this to my trip to Mexico and it worked really well. It is also biodegradable so that's a plus!
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This works really good for my sensitive skin. I don't' exactly like the smell of it but if its available near a beach that I am at, I know that i can safely use this product.
Nicole G.
Prineville, OR
I didn't burn, but I did break out a bit. Too greasy for me to ever use on my naturally oily face, but for the rest of my body it is fine. I am not fond of the smell.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
I have to reapply this product too much to like it. The smell is nice but its really inconvenient to have to reapply so many times.