Kiss My Face Face Factor Natural Sunscreen SPF 50 Sunblock for Face and Neck uploaded by Sunny M.

BY KISS MY FACE

Face factor sunscreen SPF 50 is the ultimate in natural sun protection for your face and neck and is now enriched with hydresia for ultra-moisturizing. This formula offers broad spectrum protection and is rich in antioxidant green tea and licorice extracts to help fight damaging free radicals. Anti-aging peptides help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and a remarkably effective linoleic acid helps decrease sensitivity to sunscreens, naturally. Natural hyaluronic acid, hydresia oleosomes, aloe and cucumber extract hydrate and soothe for beautiful skin every day. This fragrance free formula is water resistant and works great as a base under make-up. And, Kiss My Face procures non-nano minerals for use in our sunscreens. What's more, Kiss My Face procures non-nano minerals for use in our sunscreens. Hydresia is nature's moisturizer nurtured from safflower seeds. Hydresia oleosomes are little "capsules" of oil that collapse at varying rates on your skin, providing controlled release of ultra-moisturizing properties. see more...

• I'm starting on the road of major anti aging products. Sp...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin & most of the more common brands of sunscreen have either irritated my skin or just didn't protect it. This is the only one that treats my skin with tlc & leaves it feeling protected so I don't have to worry" in 11 reviews
Myah A.
This sunscreen works so well. A couple of years ago I was in a house fire and my face was burned so bad. I was told to use sunscreen to make sure my skin didn’t ruin. My skin had completely healed and looks as if nothing happened. I believe this sun screen played a big role. I still use it to this day. It also doesn’t make my skin look pale when applying. I definitely recommend this sunscreen.
April P.
Elizabethtown
I use this during the summer for the heavy sun days. I have extremely sensitive skin and this works great. It doesn’t burn like most spf 50s do, or break me out after use. It is pretty thick so a little goes a long way and it lasts me the whole summer. I’m outside a lot with my son, so 1 tube is all I need. It’s prefect size as well to fit in my purse or backpack. I recommend this product completely. I have tried so many other facial sun screens and this works great.
ariana a.
gaithersburg
For some time, I have been meaning to find a substitute for lubriderm which causes a light alcohol sting on my face. Thankfully a vegan friend recommended this product. Initially, I was concerned that "Kiss my Face" might make my face break out because it has a nice rich(almost oily) consistency. To the contrary, I noticed my skin got clearer and softer, and I don't get that alcohol sting that I didn't like from lubriderm.
Sheila N.
Durham, NC
Best cruelty-free sunscreen for under makeup. Goes on very light almost like a gel, no heavy chalkiness. Amazing price, too. I have oily skin and sometimes skip the moisturizer when I wear this. It does leave the face really shiny but I put makeup over it anyways, or even just powder. Highly reccomend.
Lindsey S.
Lansing
Great sunscreen. I like the more natural ingredients. It also has a great smell. I am almost out of this and will definitely be purchasing again. It goes on easily and rubs in great. I love kiss my face products! I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a more natural sunscreen.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I love this brand because they don’t use harmful chemicals in their products which is important to me. This sunscreen works great and I love that it’s non-aerosol.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
Works great for protection, I love that it's natural and spf 50. Very gentle, light scent, definitely effective. Can get a bit on the greasy side, but I can say it didn't greatly disturb my makeup. I would just love for it to sink in, a bit more.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
Perfect sunscreen for my face, I have combo skin and it doesn’t make me break out or dry my skin out. It does wear off kind of fast because my skin is oily so I have to reapply pretty frequently, but worth it in my opinion.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I like this brand, it’s a good moisturizing product as well as a sunscreen. It was slightly pricey but I didn’t mind paying for this at all. It helped me not to get. Burn and I used it on my daughter as well with good results.
Judy T.
Stoneham, MA
I have been using this for a couple of years now. It’s extrnely lightweight and doesn’t leave a white cast. I almost forget that this product is a sunscreen. It goes on very well. I have not broken out from it before
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
I'm starting on the road of major anti aging products. Specifically a Retinoid, vitamin C and Lactic acid. Obviously not all at once. But I do know once I start using them I need to apply SPF. I already do this but the SPF I use isn't enough. I'm hearing I need 30 or higher and my current ones, which are in my moisturizer, are only 20 and 25. Not quite high enough. I'd prefer a physical sunscreen over a chemical one but have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!