BY KISS MY FACE

Face factor sunscreen SPF 50 is the ultimate in natural sun protection for your face and neck and is now enriched with hydresia for ultra-moisturizing. This formula offers broad spectrum protection and is rich in antioxidant green tea and licorice extracts to help fight damaging free radicals. Anti-aging peptides help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and a remarkably effective linoleic acid helps decrease sensitivity to sunscreens, naturally. Natural hyaluronic acid, hydresia oleosomes, aloe and cucumber extract hydrate and soothe for beautiful skin every day. This fragrance free formula is water resistant and works great as a base under make-up. And, Kiss My Face procures non-nano minerals for use in our sunscreens. What's more, Kiss My Face procures non-nano minerals for use in our sunscreens. Hydresia is nature's moisturizer nurtured from safflower seeds. Hydresia oleosomes are little "capsules" of oil that collapse at varying rates on your skin, providing controlled release of ultra-moisturizing properties. see more...

• I'm starting on the road of major anti aging products. Specifical...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carrie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grabbed this product this summer on a whim to see how it worked. I had a toughish time rubbing 8t all in and it ran into my eyes after swimming which stung quite a bit. It isn't my favorite product but it wasn't horrible either.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect sunscreen for my face, I have combo skin and it doesn’t make me break out or dry my skin out. It does wear off kind of fast because my skin is oily so I have to reapply pretty frequently, but worth it in my opinion.
Joanna J.
Lake Placid, NY
Great sunscreen! The texture was nice and the smell was pleasant for a sunscreen. My skin can be sensitive and had no issues while using this product. Although it may be a bit pricey for some, I would recommend it!
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen for the whole family. It does it's job well, beyond expectations. Very effective just keep in mind reapplication is very important. Gentle and good for all skin types. Will definitely repurchase.
Nico D.
This product is good but when I put it on my face I ended up breaking out. I ended up using it on my arms and legs only incase it ended up making me break out on my chest and back. This product isn't for me
Olya D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a fan on this sunscreen. It went on greasy and broke me out pretty badly. I saved it for general body sunblock, but it that made my shoulders and arms break out.
Moniqua S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first brands that I started using once I became vegan. I bought this sunscreen all the time and still use it. The bright packaging is eye catching and it’s an all natural product: vegan and not tested on animals.
Natalie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ really like the smell of this sunscreen and I️ don’t think it’s too heavy like some other sunscreens I️ have used. As long as I’m proactive I’ve never burnt with this stuff. Next summer I’ll try the kids brand for my daughter.
Clinically B.
This sunscreen has all natural ingredients. I only wear spf of 30 or greater on my face and this provides spf without that heavy, oily feeling that comes along with some sunscreens. Great for a day at the beach
Anna Paulina G.
Piedmont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a problem in my skin: solar dermatitis ! Im always have to use solar protector and i uses diferente types! I like this one because is not expensive, and The duration is good! I like The presentation too
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
I'm starting on the road of major anti aging products. Specifically a Retinoid, vitamin C and Lactic acid. Obviously not all at once. But I do know once I start using them I need to apply SPF. I already do this but the SPF I use isn't enough. I'm hearing I need 30 or higher and my current ones, which are in my moisturizer, are only 20 and 25. Not quite high enough. I'd prefer a physical sunscreen over a chemical one but have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!