BY KISS MY FACE

Face factor sunscreen SPF 50 is the ultimate in natural sun protection for your face and neck and is now enriched with hydresia for ultra-moisturizing. This formula offers broad spectrum protection and is rich in antioxidant green tea and licorice extracts to help fight damaging free radicals. Anti-aging peptides help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and a remarkably effective linoleic acid helps decrease sensitivity to sunscreens, naturally. Natural hyaluronic acid, hydresia oleosomes, aloe and cucumber extract hydrate and soothe for beautiful skin every day. This fragrance free formula is water resistant and works great as a base under make-up. And, Kiss My Face procures non-nano minerals for use in our sunscreens. What's more, Kiss My Face procures non-nano minerals for use in our sunscreens. Hydresia is nature's moisturizer nurtured from safflower seeds. Hydresia oleosomes are little "capsules" of oil that collapse at varying rates on your skin, providing controlled release of ultra-moisturizing properties. see more...

• I'm starting on the road of major anti aging products. Specifical...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine L.
Christine L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this brand because they're cruelty free and don't use harsh chemicals so I really wanted to like this sunscreen. It provides good coverage and works well, but it feels a little too thick on my face. I tend to have pretty dry skin, but this sunscreen feels a bit oily and sticky and takes a while to absorb. It's great for the beach or being out in the sun for extended periods of time, but if you're planning on layering makeup over your sunscreen, I wouldn't recommend this one.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
I use this sunscreen daily after moisturizer and before makeup. I love it and can use a good amount without feeling like I am breaking the bank. I don't know for certain that its SPF factor really is 50 since I recently read that many sunscreens exaggerate their SPF claims, but regardless it has kept my pale skin from burning, and I'll continue to use!
Bree J.
Bree J.
Solvang, CA
Don't go anywhere without my kiss my face sunblock! it really is a must have when you are going outside or even riding in the car!! it's hard to find an affordable yet good alternative to all of the chemical sunscreens out there, so we are in luck that kiss my face meets those requirements!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Adairsville, GA
I love that this product can be applied to your face without blocking your pores. I have really sensitive skin and this products doesn't make me break out like other sunscreen. The scent isn't overpowering. It doesn't make you smell like a cocktail. Thank you for making a great product
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fullerton, Ca
I like the way Kiss My Face smells, feels and works for my sunscreen needs. I use this daily on my face and neck, as well as my chest. I feel that the ingredients are effective and gentle on my skin. The price is within my budget and my local store is always well stocked with it.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

It's very rare to find a sunscreen claiming to be natural that doesn't include fragrance or irritating fragrant plant oils. This is the exception. The wonderful non-irritating formulation even takes it a step forward and gives the skin some of the "good stuff" it needs.
Annie N.
Annie N.
I am forever looking for products that work well with sensitive skin. I find that most kiss my face products work pretty well for sensitive skin. I don't live in a very sunny area so this product doesn't get used very often but I do love using it when the time is right!
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this brand it is so amazing and makes my face and body feel so good. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I am always looking for great products to use and tell people about. I can't wait to get more it lasts me so long!!
megan t.
megan t.
Great texture, absorbs fast and doesn't effect my foundation. Packaging is adorable but messy, all sunscreen is though. Will definitely be repurchasing. I've used other Kiss my Face lotions and I'm brand loyal now! My BF uses only this now too!
I started using this sunscreen two months ago. I liked it but not as much as the previous one. I could not find my previous one from the US. But kiss my face's sunscreen works well i did not get burnt in the bright sun these past months.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
I'm starting on the road of major anti aging products. Specifically a Retinoid, vitamin C and Lactic acid. Obviously not all at once. But I do know once I start using them I need to apply SPF. I already do this but the SPF I use isn't enough. I'm hearing I need 30 or higher and my current ones, which are in my moisturizer, are only 20 and 25. Not quite high enough. I'd prefer a physical sunscreen over a chemical one but have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!