Kiss My Face Face Factor Face & Neck Sunscreen Protection SPF 50 2 oz (Pack of 2)

BY KISS MY FACE

Face factor sunscreen SPF 50 is the ultimate in natural sun protection for your face and neck and is now enriched with hydresia for ultra-moisturizing. This formula offers broad spectrum protection and is rich in antioxidant green tea and licorice... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Anna L.
Brooklyn
A very nice natural sunscreen. It will save you from the aggressive sun. However, you need to work on it because it doesn't blend into your face easily. I would definitely recommend it if you are not lazy and you want something with less chemicals!
Tamaran B.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
I love this product works well in blocking the sun harmful rays on mine my husband my kids face and the spots that need more coverage it's great for a off brand product doesn't burn my face or kids face either
jade s.
jade s.
This is a very good sunscreen. It has huge protectant (spf 50!!) And it feels really good on the skin, it's not thick or heavy feeling .
Eudanis B.
Eudanis B.
DORAL, FL
I love kiss my face products and these sunscreen is no different. it gives you a great protection. the only thing i could complain about is that it feels very heavy on. i bought it with the intention to use it daily but i use it just to go to the beach now or when i am going to run in the afternoon (i live in the caribbean and the sun is a major issue).