BY KISS MY FACE

With Antioxidant Defenders Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer 2 With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia 3 100% Natural Mineral Hydrating Defense 4 Broad Spectrum SPF 15 5 Water Resistant Practice Safe Sun, Naturally! Help p rotect and hydrate your skin daily with this moisturizing sunscreen. This effective combination of Hydresia oleosomes made from safflower oil, Antioxidant Defenders, and natural mineral sunscreen helps keep skin nourished and protected. everyday! br Bob Steve, Founders Safe Sun-Lovers Non-Nano Minerals 2 No Parabens 3 No Oxybenzone 4 Fragrance Free 5 No Animal Ingredients or Testing Hydresia is a registered trademark of Botaneco see more...

Kiss My Face Everyday Moisturizer SPF 15, 6 fl oz
  • "This is wonderful! i tend to sunburn on my nose a lot and this helps anytime i go outside. it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin either. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have dry skin problems and this moisturizer really helps! It also has SPF so i used it everyday for quite some time.. I recommend it " in 3 reviews
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Love this. I bought it at Trader Joe’s a few years back. It smells nice. I like this brand the ingredients are very good. It would be much nicer however if it came with a much higher spf. Would still recommend.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Love this stuff. It protects my skin without using any harmful ingredients. This stuff is awesome. It’s on the pricer side but I️ can usually catch it on sale at Whole Foods. It’s worth the price to me
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
I hesitated between giving this 3 or 4 stars. It's a bit of a thick formula, and you have to be sure to rub it in thoroughly right away, otherwise it leaves white patches which crumble off into little white rubbery crumbs if you try to rub them in. Any excess on your fingers from applying it turns into these little crumbs as well.

If you're careful to rub it in thoroughly, it's fine. And this is part of the downside of a mineral vs. chemical suncreen. This one is actually a lot better than a lot of the mineral sunscreens I have tried. So it's not bad, although in a daily sunscreen I'd prefer something with higher SPF.

It also has a bit of an odd smell, something that doesn't bother me and goes away quickly. I prefer this as it means they haven't used fragrance, but it might bother some people.
Katie R.
Honestly, I love all of the products I have ever used by Kiss My Face. I think they are simple and effective. When I learned more about sunscreen I learned it was important to wear a broad spectrum sunscreen that has both a physical and chemical sunblock and Kiss My Face has that.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this spf , when it says everyday it's not kidding. The only thing that doesn't really sit well with me is when I wear makeup on top, but I think that's how it is with most spf products for me. Would buy again
JustAnotherRoger B.
Honolulu, HI
Perfect for daily use. Even though it only has SPF15, it is perfect for those that doesn’t like the smell of it. Kiss My Face Everyday Moisturizer SPF 15, 6 fl oz
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
Standard moisturizer thats not too heavy. For a normal skin type like mine it didn't weigh down my skin or make it too oily. I personally didn't like the smell of it but it was good for daily light SPF coverage. Wouldn't recommend if you were going outside for a long period of time and have fair skin like I do because I found I would still burn after a few hours in the summer sunlight.
Cheryl D.
Suffolk, VA
It's Summer and time for fun in the sun! Weather you are at the beach or watching your flowers grow, sunblock is an important factor for skin protection! I use Kiss My Face Everyday Moisturizer SPF 15 for each sun filled day of fun with no worries, as its easy to apply, non greasy & leaves my skin soft & moisturized! I'm smiling, enjoying the Summer and letting the sun Kiss My Face!
Erin F.
Great Moisturizing Sunscreen. I love the scent of this sunscreen. It is a moisturizer, so if you are looking for sunscreen only this probably isn't for you. However, for my dry skin this is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin soft and lightly scented and the SPF means that I know I'm protecting my skin while I do my everyday errands. This isn't water resistant or anything so I wouldn't recommend it for beach use.