Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo Green Tea and Lime 32 fl oz
Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo Green Tea and Lime 32 fl oz
Buy on Walgreens
Lindsay C.
Kiss my face "whenever"

One of the best shampoos I have EVER used it gives such a deep clean it's all natural minimal ingredients ! I get mine at the grocery store, the smell is amazing !!!!!!!! Mmmmm like lime Popsicles I would definitely buy this over and over again! Plus I love how shiny it makes my hair and how many compliments I get on the smell of my hair when I use this shampoo! Plus they are completely cruelty free my favorite kinds of products! Also such a great smell for the summer!
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I was not a fan of this shampoo. It left my hair feeling dry and the smell was like a fake lime scent. I had high hopes, especially since I bought the bulk size off of Amazon. It was pretty cheap and its cruelty free. From the reviews I read on Amazon, some people said they might have changed the formula and people who used to love it hate the new formula.
Tanya D.
Columbia Hts, MN
I purchased the bulk size of this. Overall I really like it. The smell is pleasant. And it works well in cleaning my hair. It also has a nice lather. And I like that it is a natural shampoo. The bigger container is nice as well, with the pump. It lasts a long time. The only thing is that it can be a big drying on my hair at times so I recommend using some conditioner or oils after, but it is still great.
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you had to choose what is your absolute favorite thing about this product? What would make me want to buy it