Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo Green Tea and Lime 32 fl oz uploaded by Christopher C.

Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo Green Tea and Lime 32 fl oz

Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo Green Tea and Lime Description: Economically Friendly Do What Comes Naturally Everyday Use Perfect For All Hair Types Leaves hair soft, shiny and wonderfully manageable with organic botanicals. Green tea and lime Enhanced daily nourishment for your hair Leaves hair tangle free No SLS, parabens or phthalates No animal ingredients or animal testing No artificial colors or fragrances No artificial preservatives Organic botanicals Why Buy Big? Reduce*Reuse*Recycle less packaging less money less fuel less waste less impact on our planet Free Of SLS, parabens, phthalates, animal ingredients, artificial color or fragrances and artificial preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo Green Tea and Lime Directions Lather, massage in, rinse. Treat your hair with Whenever Conditioner and style with Upper Management or Hold Up. Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis*, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary leaf extract)*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile flower extract)*, melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract)*, urtica dioca (nettle leaf extract)*, olea europaea (olive leaf extract)*, calendula officinalis (marigold flower extract)*, salvia officinalis (sage leaf extrract)*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender flower extract)*, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, sodium chloride (sea salt), caprylic acid, glycine, lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil)k camellia sinensis (green tea extract), hydrolized wheat protein, tocopherol, citrus aurantifolia (lime oil), potassium sorbate and citric acid. *organic see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I was not a fan of this shampoo. It left my hair feeling dry and the smell was like a fake lime scent. I had high hopes, especially since I bought the bulk size off of Amazon. It was pretty cheap and its cruelty free. From the reviews I read on Amazon, some people said they might have changed the formula and people who used to love it hate the new formula.
Lindsay C.
Kiss my face "whenever"

One of the best shampoos I have EVER used it gives such a deep clean it's all natural minimal ingredients ! I get mine at the grocery store, the smell is amazing !!!!!!!! Mmmmm like lime Popsicles I would definitely buy this over and over again! Plus I love how shiny it makes my hair and how many compliments I get on the smell of my hair when I use this shampoo! Plus they are completely cruelty free my favorite kinds of products! Also such a great smell for the summer!
Tanya D.
Columbia Hts, MN
I purchased the bulk size of this. Overall I really like it. The smell is pleasant. And it works well in cleaning my hair. It also has a nice lather. And I like that it is a natural shampoo. The bigger container is nice as well, with the pump. It lasts a long time. The only thing is that it can be a big drying on my hair at times so I recommend using some conditioner or oils after, but it is still great.
Nikki B.
If you had to choose what is your absolute favorite thing about this product? What would make me want to buy it