Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Sunscreen Natural Mineral Formula SPF 40 with Hydresia 3 fl oz

Kiss My Face Sunscreen Natural Mineral Formula SPF 40 with Hydresia Description: NEW Natural Mineral Formula Blends In Clear with Hydresia for Ultra Moisturizing Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Water Resistant (40 Minutes) Paraben Free Remarkably effective, chemical-free sunscreen enriched with Hydresia oleosomes, nature's moisturizer nurtured from safflower oil. Ideal for sensitive skin and children too! Free Of Parabens, nanoparticles, artificical colors or fragrances, animal ingredients or testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Sunscreen Natural Mineral Formula SPF 40 with Hydresia Directions Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or seating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin diseases and skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in sun, especially from 10 a.m - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. Ingredients: Aqua, carthamus tinctorius (safflower), oleosomes, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearalkonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, silica, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), ergocalciferol (vitamin D), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin. Warnings For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. see more...

Lindsay V.
Lindsay V.
I was not a huge fan of this sunscreen. It left my face and body feeling oily and slick not to mention the fact that the smell isn't pleasant either. I applied it several times within a few hours and still got sunburn and my skin is not fair at all. Just like any other cheap sunscreen that you can buy from a tiki hut on the beach and then end up frying like an egg.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm. And by charm I mean, the good ones not the ones that fal off your chain. The good strong kind