Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Moisturizing Soap Coconut 9 oz

Matching moisturizer and moisture soap scents in festive red and white packaging. Feed your skin naturally ancient proven nutrition for your skin. Antioxidant rich super fruits help improve skins elasticity and even skin tone. Wash often without worry of drying. Powerful skin benefits, restores moisture. Miracle fruits for beautiful skin. • Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocobetaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Chamomillia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Lecithin, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate • Gluten Free see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
Great smell, moisturizing. It's silky, smooth, luxurious, and a daily treat! I love kiss my face products largely because they are all natural and smell so darn good. If you like coconut scents, you'll love this soap! Not too drying and smells great! Lasts a long time too. You only need a little to get a great lather, leaves your skin nice & soft! A must try.
claudia z.
Love the scent and ingredients. Dries hands a little more than I'd expect. Very hood soup and delicious