1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Pomegranate Acai Description: No Parabens, SLS, phthalates No Artificial Fragrance Gluten Free No Animal Ingredients or Testing Biodegradable, pH Balanced Antioxidant pomegranate and acai combine with olive oil, aloe and gentle plant based cleansers. Weve added herbs and flowers, each selected for its nourishing and softening properties. Wash often and without worry of chapping and drying. Free Of Paraben, sls, phthalates, artificial fragrance, gluten and animal ingredients. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, decyl glucoside, sodium coco sulfate, cocobetaine, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, olea europaea (olive fruit oil), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice), punica granatum (pomegranate extract), euterpe oleracea (acai extract), chamomilla recutita (chamomile flower extract), calendula officinalis (marigold flower extract), salvia officinalis (sage leaf extract), achillea millefolium (yarrow flower extract), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange flower extract), lavendula augustifolia (lavender flower extract), sambucus nigra (elderflower extract), foeniculum vulgare (fennel fruit extract), glycerin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, lecithin, natural fragrance, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, citric acid, mica and titanium dioxide. • Gluten Free see more...

• Did you buy this product for it's flashy and trendy name?1 Answers
Review (1)
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Kiss My Face what a sweet product name. Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Pomegranate Acai sounds delicious, using the buzz words of a refreshing drink. Of course I had to try it out. The marketing is great, the product is no better than a store brand face soap. You are paying for the words ;)
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Did you buy this product for it's flashy and trendy name?