Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Pear 9 fl oz

Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Pear Description: Anjou Pear Moisture Soap Place Kiss My Face Pear moisture soap wherever there's a tap and use it regularly without the risk of chapping or drying. We've combined olive oil, for its penetrating emollience and aloe vera, for its hydrating properties, with vitamins a and e and herbs and flowers, each selected for their healing, nourishing and softening properties. Lost moisture is replaced every time you wash away the dirt and germs.. All of life should be this simple! Free Of Animal ingredients, artificial colors or unnecessary chemicals and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cocobetaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Chamomillia Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Sambuca Nigra (Elderberry) Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lecithin, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide • Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (coconut oil derived), cocomide dea, glyceryl stearate (a naturally derived wax), olive oil, aloe vera, vitamin a palmitate (retinyl palmitate), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), allantoin (from comfrey), lecithin, extracts of chamomile, marigold, sage, yarrow, orange blossoms, lavender, elder flowers and fennel, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. • Gluten Free see more...