Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Almond 9 fl oz

Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Almond Description: No Parabens, SLS, Phthalates No Artificial Fragrance Gluten Free No Animal Ingredients or Testing Biodegradable, pH balanced Enjoy the rich scent of almonds combined with olive oil, aloe and gentle plant based cleansers. Added are herbs and flowers, each selected for its nourishing and softening properties. Wash often without worry of chapping and drying. Free Of Parabens, SLS, phthalates, artificial fragrance, gluten, animal ingredients or testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Moisture Soap Almond Directions Ingredients: Aqua, decyl glucoside, sodium coco sulfate, cocobetaine, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond oil), olea europaea (olive fruit oil), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice), chamomilla recutita (chamomile flower extract), calendula officinalis (marigold flower extract), salvia officinalis (sage leaf extract), achillea millefolium (yellow flower extract), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange flower extract), lavendula angustifolia (lavender flower extract), sambucus nigra (elderflower extract), foeniculum vulgare (fennel fruit extract), glycerin, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, lecithin, natural fragrance, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, citric acid, mica, titanium dioxide. • Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (coconut oil derived), cocomide dea, glyceryl stearate (a naturally derived wax), olive oil, aloe vera, vitamin a palmitate (retinyl palmitate), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), allantoin (from comfrey), lecithin, extracts of chamomile, marigold, sage, yarrow, orange blossoms, lavender, elder flowers and fennel, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. • Gluten Free see more...