Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Lemon and Ginger Refill 17.5 fl oz

Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Lemon and Ginger Refill Description: Why Pay for the Pump Again? obsessivelyOrganic Economically Friendly Refills our 8.75 oz bottles twice! Organic botanicals Clean soft skin No SLS or parabens No phthalates No artificial fragrances No animal testing Free Of SLS, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances, animal testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis*, camellia sinensis (green tea leaf extract)*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange extract), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass extract), decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, glycerin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange peel oil), citrus medica limonium (lemon peel oil), zingiber officinalis (ginger root oil), potassium sorbate. * Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International • Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Certified Organic Floral Water of Orange, Lemongrass, Juniper, Hibiscus, Infusion of Certified Organic Herbs: Lemon, Chamomile and Rosemary, Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Steam Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Sea Salt, Essential Oil of Orange Oil, Essential Oil of Lemon Oil, Essential Oil of Ginger Oil, and Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E). • Gluten Free see more...