Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Lemon and Ginger 8.75 fl oz

Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Lemon and Ginger Description: obsessivelyOrganic Lemon and Ginger Self Foaming Liquid Soap Instant foam, the direct result of the pump action without propellants. It's a miracle. No time wasted working up a lather. Cleans thoroughly but leaves your hands soft and smooth. Free Of Parabens, SLS, phtalates, artificial fragrances, animal testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis*, camellia sinenises (green tea leaf extract)*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange extract), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass extract), decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, glycerin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange peel oil), citrus medica limonium (lemon peel oil), zingiber officinalis (ginger root oil), potassium sorbate. *Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International • Certified organic aloe vera, certified organic floral water of orange, lemongrass, juniper, hibiscus, infusion of certified organic herbs; lemon, chamomile, rosemary, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, steam distilled water, glycerine, sea salt, essential oil of orange, essential oil of lemon, essential oil of ginger, tocopherol (natural vitamin e). see more...