Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Lavender and Chamomile Refill 17.5 fl oz

Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Lavender and Chamomile Refill Description: obsessivelyOrganic Refill Why Pay for the Pump Again? Economically Friendly Refills our 8.75 oz bottles twice! Organic botanicals Clean soft skin No SLS or parabens No phthalates No artificial fragrances No animal testing Free Of SLS, parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis*, camellia sinensis (green tea leaf extract)*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange extract), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass extract), decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender flower), chamomilla recutita (matricaria flower oil), potassium sorbate. *Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International • Certified Organic Aloe Vera, Certified Organic Floral Water of Orange, Lemongrass, Juniper, Hibiscus, Infusion of Certified Organic Herbs: Lemon, Chamomile and Rosemary, Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Steam Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Sea Salt, Essential Oil of Lavender, Essential Oil of Chamomile and Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E). • Gluten Free see more...

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
My mom loves this brand so I grew up using products from this line. Lavender and chamomile are incredibly calming and relaxing scents, so this would be a wonderful soap to have on hand for a bit of distressing every time you used it!
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
I have really dry skin and this doesn't strip the natural oils from my face yet still cleans it pretty well.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to use this when I was younger. I love the relaxing scent. Isn't harsh on your face and leaves a clean feeling. Also a plus that it comes in a large bottle so price is worth it.