Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Grapefruit and Bergamot 8.75 fl oz

Kiss My Face Liquid Soap Self Foaming Grapefruit and Bergamot Description: obsessivelyOrganic Grapefruit and Bergamot Self Foaming Liquid Soap Instant foam, the direct result of the pump action without propellants. It's a miracle. No time wasted working up a lather. Cleans thoroughly but leaves your hands soft and smooth. Free Of SLS or parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, aloe barbadensis*, camellia sinensis (green tea leaf extract)*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange extract), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass extract), decyl glucoside, coco-glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, glycerin, citrus grandis (grapefruit peel oil), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot fruit oil), potassium sorbate. *Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International • Certified organic aloe vera, certified organic floral water of orange, lemongrass, juniper, hibiscus, infusion of certified organic herbs: lemon, chamomile and rosemary, olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, steam distilled water, vegetable glycerine, sea salt, essential oil of grapefruit, essential oil of bergamot, tocopherol (natural vitamin e). • Gluten Free see more...