Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Kids Hand Wash Self-Foaming Orange U Smart 8 fl oz

Kiss My Face Kids Hand Wash Self-Foaming Orange U Smart Description: A Gentle, Chemical Free Hand Wash that's Wildly Effective Good Slean Fun Good For You Because... Aloe Vera: healing and soothing Green Tea Extract: soothing, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory Natural Essential Oil Blend: aromatic scent kid's love Free Of Animal ingredients, artificial colors or unnecessary chemicals and was not tested on animals. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Water, organic aloe barbadensis, organic camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange extract), cymbopogon schoenanthis (lemongrass) extract, decyl glucoside, disodium coco-glucoside sulfosuccinate, polysorbate 20, glycerin, natural essential oil blend and potassium sorbate. • Agua, organic aloe barbadensis, organic camellia sinensis leaf (green tea) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange extract), cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) extract, decyl glucoside, disodium coco-glucoside, sulfosuccinate, polysorbate 20, glycerin, natural essential oil blend, potassium sorbate. • Gluten Free see more...

Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert
We have this in the kid's bathroom. It is a very gentle cleanser and the orange scent is pretty awesome/invigorating.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
My kids absolutely love this hand wash! it is perfect for encouraging the lil ones to wash their hands!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Oak Harbor, OH
This product is loved in my house! Kids are always wanting to use it and wanting to wash there hands
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
The kids love the scent and the design of the bottle! The foaming action makes it fun!
patricia c.
patricia c.
Clarenville , Nl
Love how safe this is for my kid to use and she loves the foamy bubbles! We love to let her wash her hands herself and we feel
Comfortable using this stuff! A little pricey but worth it! We buy this all the time!