Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Kids Bubble Wash Orange U Smart 12 fl oz

Kiss My Face Kids Bubble Wash Orange U Smart Description: Obsessively Natural Kids Bubble Wash Splish Splash, kiss kids in the bathif youre really busy, skip the bath and hit the shower. A gentle, chemical free foaming bath or body wash to clean kids sensitive skin without drying. Free Of Animal ingredients, unnecessary chemical or animal testing, artificial colors. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Kids Bubble Wash Orange U Smart Directions Pour into running water, your hands or onto a sponge. Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis*, Camellia Sinensis* (Green Tea Leaf Extract), Salvia Officinalis (Sage Leaf Extract), Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Disodium Coco-Glucoside Sulfosuccinate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Natural Blend of Essential Oils, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum), Caprylic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine *Certified organic • Agua, organic aloe barbadensis, organic camellia sinensis (green tea leaf extract), salvia officinalis (sage leaf extract), arcticum lappa (burdock root extract), urtica dioica (nettle extract), disodium coco-glucoside sulfosuccinate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xanthan gum, natural blend of essential oils, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar gum), caprylic acid, potassium sorbate, glycine. • Gluten Free see more...

• Anyone else has kids use the whole bottle in one use!? 8 Answers
Naomi C.
Ephraim, UT
This stuff is great! I use it on my nephews and they always smell great after. It is a bit pricey for a body wash but it's nice because if it does get in their eyes they're just fine. They don't seem to complain about it. I would recommend trying!
Kizzy P.
This was such a sweet smelling and cute product to try for my toddler he enjoyed the long-lasting bubbles and I enjoyed the fact that he's been longer than 3 minutes in the bathtubūüėä
Emily S.
Kiss my face bubble wash is orange and has. Great scent. It is absolutely great for kids. Really easy to use and an affordable price. Leave a gentle feeling! I Would definitely recommend this product!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Kiss my face kids bubble wash and orange has a great sent and produces a lot of bubbles! It's really inexpensive and readily available
Jailine D.
This is a bath gel for children that does not mistreat your skin, leaves it soft and silky is very good this gel recommend it.
Destine D.
Commerce , GA
My kids love this shampoo. Can't wait for them to release more fragrances and types. Preferably a pink one for my girls.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I bought this for my nephews and they really like it. It bubbles up too and you can use it for a bubble bath.
Taylor B.
My nephew loves these. Smells so good!!! Always leaves him scalp moisturized when i use the shampoo.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
Kiss my face corp kids bubble wash orange U smart 12 Fl Oz is amazing!!! Definitely recommended!!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
We really like using this product, the smell of it too. Our kids enjoy having a bath with this.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone else has kids use the whole bottle in one use!?