Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Kids A Whale of A Soap- Orange U Smart 3.5 oz Each / Pack of 2

Kiss My Face Kids A Whale Of A Soap- Orange U Smart Description: Obsessively Natural Kids 100% Natural and Biodegradable No Artificial Colors or Fragrances No SLS No Parabens No Kidding! Rub a dub dub, Kiss Kids in the tub. There will be no whaling in the bath with this 100% natural, chemical free soap. Cleanse and moisturize with rich, gentle, long lasting foam. Free Of Animal ingredients, artificial colors, unnecessary chemicals and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, sodium chloride, natural essential oil blend. • Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, water, vegetable glycerin, sodium chloride. • Gluten Free see more...