Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint 4 fl oz

Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint Description: obsessivelyOrganic Exfoliates Certified Organic Pumice Walnut Shells Exfoliate and polish dry, chapped feet with natural pumice and walnut shells in this luxurious organic foot scrub. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint Directions Ingredients: Agua, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Organic Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Organic Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Pumice, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearth-20, Mentha Piperita (Pepermint) Oil, Glycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shells, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Organic Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate. • Agua, organic mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, organic carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, organic vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry)fruit extract, organic zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, pumice,organic helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, mentha piperita (pepermint) oil, glycerin, juglans regia (walnut) shells, caprylic acid, glycine, organic glycine soja (soybean) oil, xanthan gum, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopherol, lecithin, potassium sorbate. • Gluten Free see more...