BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiss My Face
Corp Foot Scrub Original Peppermint 4 fl oz

Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint 4 fl oz

by Kiss My Face

Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint Description: obsessivelyOrganic Exfoliates Certified Organic Pumice Walnut Shells Exfoliate and polish dry, chapped feet with natural pumice and walnut shells in this luxurious organic foot scrub. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint Directions Ingredients: Agua, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Organic Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Organic Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Pumice, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearth-20, Mentha Piperita (Pepermint) Oil, Glycerin, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shells, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Organic Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Tocopherol, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate. • Agua, organic mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, organic carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, organic vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry)fruit extract, organic zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, pumice,organic helianthus annuus (sunflower seed) oil, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, mentha piperita (pepermint) oil, glycerin, juglans regia (walnut) shells, caprylic acid, glycine, organic glycine soja (soybean) oil, xanthan gum, organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tocopherol, lecithin, potassium sorbate. • Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Foot Scrub Original Peppermint 4 fl oz!
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
This is one of my faveorite scrubs for pedicures at home, it smells great and you get a tingly sensation while using it. I like to concentrate it on the heel and ball of the foot.
Kathy O.
Henderson , NV
I think this is a good foot cream to add to a rotation. I feel like my skin is way too dry so this lotion helped keep it from cracking but not much more. I used it about every other day and it almost felt soft which is saying something. I will continue on my quest to find a perfect foot cream.
Cassie F.
State College, PA
A very nice foot cream for as it gets colder out and feet get dry and cracked. It smells very nice and works well too. Overall a fairly good product.
Krystle S.
Shreveport, LA
First used this stuff about a week ago. I normally hate foot scrubs and stuff like that but this changed my opinion. It felt so great to rub on my feet after a long day of work. It smells yummy and not too strong.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,206 reviews
Invigorating foot scrub! Love it, did the best job at waking up my very tired feet! Better yet have your hubby rub it on your feet, lovely smell and works great!

Looking for your answer?