Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Deodorant Liquid Rock Roll On Peaceful Patchouli 3 fl oz
Buy on Vitamin...*
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Very smart product to keep in the house. I have it in my home, my friends have it in their home, my parents have it in their home, mostly because I recommend to everyone! Haven't used this specific product but I love the kiss my face brand.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
Very nice deodorant! I can sweat all day and it keeps the icky smells away! I am a fan of this brand and particular product. I apply it in the morning and in the afternoon and it does the job! I am very satisfied.
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
My favorite cruelty Fred and parameters free roll on deodorant! The scent is fantastic and the formula keeps me dry all day! Even in the summer!
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing deodorant, super creamy and smooth, keeps moisture in but feels very dry on the skin. It's definitely worth a try.
Tina H.
This deodorant is great smells awesome and feels absolutely freash and awesome
Beth B.
This is a very nice natural roll on deodorant. The patchouli scent is great (if you like patchouli). This does a pretty good job with odor control but I find I typically have to reapply once later in the day.

It dries nicely and doesn't leave behind and marks on clothes. I would repurchase.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
I absolutely love this stuff but this scent is getting harder and harder to find. I get really, really bad razor burn and irritation when I use any other type of deodorant except for this stuff. The patchouli scent is super earthy, and when I say earthy I mean it's a slight hint of potting soil maybe? But hey, I love it and it works. It's not going to work if you have really bad body odor or sweat a lot but if you just want something mild and natural this is the best stuff out there.
Destina R.
I love everything I've tried from this brand. Everything smells great and works great. This deodorant lasts all day and feels great. It doesn't break out my skin.
k h.
Smells great and is decently priced. I had to reapply a few times a day i perspire normally so doesnt last long.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does this product work well for?