Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Deodorant Liquid Rock Roll-On Fragrance Free 3 fl oz uploaded by Madison L.Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Deodorant Liquid Rock Roll-On Fragrance Free 3 fl oz uploaded by Bia N.

BY KISS MY FACE

Kiss My Face Deodorant Liquid Rock Roll-On Fragrance Free Description: All Day Protection No Aluminium Chlorhydrate Paraben Free This gentle, naturally safe and effective deodorant goes on clear, helps fight odor and keeps you fresh all day. Free Of Animal testing, aluminum chlorhydrate, parabens, propylene glycol, animal ingredients, gluten. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua, potassium alum, hydroxyethylcellulose, salix alba (willow bark extract), Usnea barbata (lichen extract), sodium phytate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate. • Water, potasssium alum, hydroxyethylcellulose, salix alba (willow bark) extract, usnea barbata (lichen) extract, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate. • Gluten Free see more...

• Is it sticky1 Answers
  • I'm not to fond of roll on liquid deodorant. I go to the ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this! Does it control odor well? 1 Answers
Bia N.
Miami Beach , FL
I have the natural liquid rock deodorant! It deff works very well & I've had many issues in the past w/ deodorants. It not too pricey and lasts just like a generic brand would. I deff recommend this deodorant.
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that it doesn't have much scent to it and helps to keep me fresh all year round.
Destina R.
I really like this deodorant. It's not full of scent so it's good to my sensitive skin.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love that’s it’s fragrance free. It’s been my go to lately. Love roll ons! I can’t stand gel deodorants.
Tani L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like it but I feel like when I work out or sweat to much it doesn't really help but when I don't swear to much it's easy on m sesitive skin
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
I'm not to fond of roll on liquid deodorant. I go to the gym also. Will this keep me fresh though a workout or will I have to reapply before working out.
Kim B.
Is it sticky
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been wanting to try this! Does it control odor well?

Vitamin Shoppe