Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Lavender Mandarin 8 oz

Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Lavender Mandarin Description: Peace Soap - Better Soap - Better World 100% Natural Foaming Castile Hand Soap Clean up your act and support world peace! Pure, simple and 100% natural castile soap with a twist - the self foaming pump makes rich, luxurious lather that is gentle and effective. Perfect next to the sink or in the bath. > No parabens, SLS, phthalates > No artificial fragrance > No preservatives > Gluten free > No animal ingredients or testing > Biodegradable, pH balanced Free Of Parebens, SLS, phthalates, artificial fragrance, preservatives, gluten, animal ingredients and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aqua, Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil/Huile de noix de coco), Saponified Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil/Huile dolive)*, Saponified Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil/Hiule de jojoba)*, Cellulose Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil/Huile de lavande), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Oil/Huile dorange), Natural Fragrance Blend/Parfum mlange naturel. see more...