Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Lavender Mandarin 3.4 fl oz Case of 12

Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Lavender Mandarin Description: Peace Soap - Better Soap - Better World 100% Natural All Purpose Travel Friendly Size Biodegradable 101 Ways To Clean Lakes to streams, camp to shore, this gentle castile soap cleans skin and much more. Pots, pans, clothes or gear, it leaves the environment clean and clear. Free Of Gluten, paraben, SLS, phthalates, artificial fragrances, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Lavender Mandarin Directions Can be used to cleans skin, pots, pans, clothes and gear. Ingredients: Aqua, saponified cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, saponified olea europaea (olive) oil, saponified simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, cellulose gum. see more...

• Does this work on sensitive skin4 Answers
  • Is this the stuff people use to make soaps and things?5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Sounds like a good product. 3 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
First off, I love the Kiss My Face brand as it is an all natural product line that carries just about every body care item you could need. Needless to say because I like just about everything I've tried in the past, I decided to give this castile peace soap in lavender mandarin a try and I wasn't disappointed at all. This soap has so many uses just as it claims and it smells so soothing because of the lavender with a hint of mandarin. I suggest giving it a try if you love kiss my face products!
Kimber L.
I love Kiss my Face brand and the pure lavender of this mild body cleanser is amazing.mimorder it on Amazon along with other Kiss my Face products
Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
Other soaps leave my skin dry and sticky and lifeless, but kiss my face lavender, makes my skin so smooth and soft and it calming.
Ramona S.
Ive tried othe castile soaps for my face and i like them. Ive also tried other face soaps like black soap and all natural but some dry my skin out really bad .. So i heard a lot about castile soaps and i had to try.. I must say i really like iy for my face .. I wash my face with it and then follow up with a moisterizer and I'm good to go.. and plus most are all natural so thats a big plus!
Kari F.
FPO, AP
I love this stuff! I keep it in my purse and use it when we go out. So many other soaps make my hands so dry and clinical smelling so it's nice to have a handy small one to keep with me.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells amazing and is one of the only skin products I can use with my allergies.
aidan a.
Arlington, TX
Is this a good product?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Is this the stuff people use to make soaps and things?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work on sensitive skin
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Has anyone tried this? Sounds like a good product.