Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Grassy Mint 17 fl oz

Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Grassy Mint Description: Peace Soap - Better Soap - Better World 100% Natural All Purpose Grassy Mint Organic Biodegradeable 101 WAYS TO CLEAN Lakes to streams, camp to shore, this gentle castile soap cleans skin and much more. Pots, pans, clothes or gear, leaves the environment clean and clear. Naturally Simple Free Of Animal ingredients, artificial colors, unnecessary chemicals. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Castile Peace Soap Grassy Mint Directions Can be used to cleans skin, pots, pans, clothes and gear. Ingredients: Aqua, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), olea europaea (olive oil fruit oil)*, cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil)*, xanthan gum, natural fragrance blend *Organic • Water, coconut oil, organic olive oil, organic hemp oil, xanthan gum, spearmint oil, natural fragrance blend. see more...