Kiss My Face Castile Peace Hand Soap Lemongrass Clary Sage Description: 100% Natural Foaming Castile Hand Soap Clean up your act and support world peace! Pure, simple and 100% natural castile soap with a twist - the self foaming pump makes rich, luxurious lather that is gentle and effective. Perfect next to the sink or in the bath. > No parabens, SLS, phthalates > No artificial fragrance > No preservatives > Gluten free > No animal ingredients or testing > Biodegradable, pH balanced Free Of Parebens, SLS, phthalates, artificial fragrance, preservatives, gluten, animal ingredients and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Castile Peace Hand Soap Lemongrass Clary Sage Directions Ingredients: Aqua, saponified cocs nucifera (coconut) olea europaea (olive)* and simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)* oils, cellulose gum, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass oil), salvia sclarea (clary sage oil). *Organic • Aqua, Saponified Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil/Huile de noix de coco), Saponified Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil/Huile dolive)*, Saponified Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil/Hiule de jojoba)*, Cellulose Gum, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass Oil/Huile de Citronelle), Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage Oil/Huile de sauge de clary). see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Castile Peace Hand Soap Lemongrass Clary Sage 8 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?