Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil Fragrance Free 8 oz

Kiss My Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil Fragrance Free Description: A Natural Cleansing and Moisturizing Soap For All Skin Types For centuries people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of OLIVE OIL to the skin. Long lasting and made from the purest natural ingredients, it's a superb moisturizer suitable for all skin types. As pure and simple as a soap can be...read our ingredients. Free Of Animal ingredients and artificial colors. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, water and sodium chloride. • Saponified olive oil, water, sodium chloride. • Gluten Free see more...

Review (1)
jeanette h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesn't have a smell but lathers good and makes my skin feel soft but I don't like the color