Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil Fragrance Free 4 oz

Kiss My Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil Fragrance Free Description: A Natural Cleansing and Moisturizing Soap For All Skin Types For centuries people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of Olive Oil to the skin. Long lasting and made from the purest natural ingredients, it is a superb moisturizer suitable for all skin types. As pure and simple as a soap can be...read our ingredients. Free Of Animal ingredients, animal testing, artificial colors and unnecessary chemicals. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Bar Soap Pure Olive Oil Fragrance Free Directions Use on skin during baths. Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, water, sodium chloride and citric acid (a natural pH balancer). • Saponified olive oil, water, sodium chloride. • Gluten Free see more...

• "Great for people with dry skin or a sensitivity to perfumes!" in 1 review
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
I use this soap to wash my face every night. It is so smooth and never dries my skin out! The olive oil keeps my face moist without breaking me out. Since it's a bar, it also lasts FOREVER!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is perfect for sensitive skin. I use everyday and it does not dry or irritate. It's the best!
Suzi H.
Suzi H.
San Jose, CA
I like this olive oil soap a lot. It isn't drying and the fragrance, which admittedly isn't the most pleasant thing I've ever smelled, doesn't linger on the skin at all. Great for people with dry skin or a sensitivity to perfumes!
Lilliana A.
Lilliana A.
Greeneville, TN
I love and use this soap all the time! I received this as a gift and had to buy more!!!!! It makes my skin so soft and I just love how there isn't many ingredients. I am not really fond of the smell though.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Marion, Ny
I really like this soap. I bought quite a few of the travel size ones because they are easier to handle than the large bar. I bought this soap because I wanted to find something that would be pure and gentle to use in my feminine area. Most soaps with fragrance and moisturizers act as irritants. This soap is just right, it cleans and is very gentle. The scent of the soap isn't the best thing you have ever smelled but it's not bad. I like this soap and will continue to purchase it.
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
This is my go to bar soap to use in the shower. It has only a few ingredients, and it's all natural. There is no sulfate and I feel comfortable using it on my body. I started to use this because I had eczema on my body and needed a gentle soap. The eczema problem has been solved but I still continue to use this product as it is gentle. I would feel comfortable using this for babies too!
Katy C.
Katy C.
Eugene , OR
I use this everyday on my sensitive skin. I can't use fragrance on my skin. It leaves me feeling clean and my skin is soft after each use. It's also super affordable and cruelty free!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
I use this soap for my face and body because of its good, limited ingredient list. It doesn't have an especially great scent, but I prefer the unscented option to the possibility of harmful fragrances.