Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Lavender 8 oz

Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Lavender Description: Pure and Natural From Greece Cleanse and moisturize naturally. For centuries, people of the Mediterranean have recognized the nourishing benefits of olive oil for healthy skin. Harvested from sun drenched orchards, this olive oil, combined with lavender, is crafted traditionally into this superbly moisturizing soap that is perfect for all skin types. Pure and simple as soap can be...read the ingredients. Free Of Phthalates, artificial color, gluten, animal ingredients and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Sodium olivate (olive oil), aqua, lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), sodium chloride, parfum. • Saponified olive oil, water, lavandula angustifolia (lavender), sodium chloride, fragrance. • Gluten Free see more...