4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Green Tea Description: Superb Moisturizer For All Skin Types A natural moisturizing soap. The richness of olive oil has been used for centuries to nourish and moisturize the skin, while green tea is acclaimed for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. We have combined these to create a unique cleansing and softening bar. As pure and simple as a soap can be. . . read our ingredients. Free Of Animal ingredients and artificial colors. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Saponified olive oil, water, camellia sinensis (green tea), sodium chloride, fragrance. Not tested on animals. • Saponified olive oil, water, camellia sinensis (green tea), sodium chloride, fragrance. • Gluten Free see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Alissa D.
Smells really nice, works well. Affordable- Good natural ingredients, not tested on animals!