Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Chamomile 4 oz

Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Chamomile Description: Pure and Natural From Greece Olive and Chamomile A Natural Moisturizing Soap The richness of Olive Oil has been used for centuries to nourish and moisturize the skin, while Chamomile calms and soothes. We have combined these to create a unique cleansing and softening bar. As pure and simple as a soap can be...read our ingredients. Free Of Animal ingredients, artificial colors, unnecessary chemicals or animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Chamomile Directions Use on skin during bathing. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Water, Chamomile, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid (a natural pH balancer) and Fragrances. • Saponified olive oil, water, chamomile, sodium chloride, fragrance. • Gluten Free see more...

• How does this soap smell? Is it greasy? Does it work well?1 Answers
Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Chamomile 4 oz
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Kiss My Face Corp. Kiss My Face Bar Soap Olive and Chamomile 4 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Westport , MA
How does this soap smell? Is it greasy? Does it work well?