BY KISS MY FACE

The Kiss My Face Cool Sport Lotion Suncreen SPF 30 is formulated to protect the face and neck from sunburn without clogging pores or irritating sensitive skin. Natural Antioxidant Defenders, such as aloe, cucumber, and green tea, keep your skin nourished and hydrated. Additionally, this face and neck-specific sunscreen is water-resistant for 80 minutes, making it a great choice for beach days and seaside vacations. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
  • "Love this sunscreen if you need it for a quick trip or some reason to block the sun this size is perfect but keep in mind it's pretty small so it's not going to last forever depending on where you use it. My skin is not sensitive but my friend is and she said it worked wonderful for her as well." in 6 reviews
Melissa M.
I came across this product while at Marshalls and I needed sunblock for my face so I decided to try it out. It definitely exceeded my expectations as my experiences with sunblock aren’t that great. They tend to leave my face sticky or greasy but this one left my face nice and supple. Also a little goes a long way!

Ps. I just ran out of this and I bought another which I am cursing myself for doing so :(
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
This sunscreen is easy to apply and last all day long it doesn’t smell awful and it met all my expectations I️ have used this product for a little while now and love it so much
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is light weight absorbs great for active kids who can’t sit still. I picked this up on a last minute purchase while grabbing snacks before a game a realized I forgot sunscreen. I have shared this with other parents.
Anna N.
This is my go-to facial sunscreen for a day at the pool/beach or in the mountains. It protects well and has a light feeling when it goes on. I do notice you have to wash your face after use to help prevent breakouts if you are sensitive to added oil.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Not the craziest about this brand. It hasn’t really impressed me. Sometimes it seems to do the trick and sometimes not so much depending on what I purchase because I’ve got sensitive skin and sometimes what claims to be easy on it is not :(
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I bought this thinking it wouldn't sweat off when I would being to sweat and it did, I was a little disappointed about that. I normally don't wear anything but I thought it'd try it out, I could do it again on a day that wouldn't be so hot
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Great sunscreen! The cost isn't terrible! And my kids don't mind this sunscreen, so that's great!! My kids can be oddly picky when it comes to sunscreen for some reason.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
We used this during baseball season. It was very hot outside and didn't have to worry about this running in the kids eyes while they were playing baseball. We all know running sunscreen in your eyes burns!
Erick T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It's hydrating enough that you don't need moisturizer under it. There's no white cast nor sunscreen smell. It's also not oily whatsoever. It dries basically as you put it on and absorbs well without the use of drying, awful alcohol. And it's also waterproof.
Courtney H.
Great coverage! Make sure to rub it in all the way or it leaves white streaks. I never got burned using this so I think it works great! First time buying it but I would buy again. I love this brand so any of their products I usually trust