Skin CareFacial SkincareKiss My Face
Cool Mint Moisture Shave, 11 Ounce (Pack of 4)

Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave, 11 Ounce (Pack of 4)

by Kiss My Face

Our Cool Mint Moisture Shave contains a moisturizing formula with antiseptic Peppermint to cool and stimulate, emollients Olive Oil and Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera for healing. Goldenseal heals and acts as an antiseptic. Arnica aids circulation. Lady's Mant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave, 11 Ounce (Pack of 4)!
Sarah M.
chicago il
Love this shave gel. Lathers up nicely and really does seems to give a closer shave. I am giving this scent the low stars. It irritates my skin. Next time I will buy the unscented. No one wants dry itchy legs. But unscented is great
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite shaving products! It makes my skin so smooth and cool and I love the refreshing minty smell. I found a ton clearanced at my Fry's and stocked up big time. Thankful I did!
yoshi Q.
American Fork
Purchased at: Amazon
I am in love with this shave cream. It feels nice and cool on my skin so when I shave I don’t get razor burn and it lets me shave so smoothly with no problems. I love how it’s all natural and affordable. I don’t get as much razor bumps when I use this either, it’s my go-to shave cream and it’s great for that bikini area. I have sensitive skin as well so not a lot of things work for me but this was perfect for sensitive skin types. I would highly recommend it.
Megan D.
Cumming , GA
If I could give this product a few extra stars I would. Wow the price first of all is extremely affordable I purchase mine at wholes foods, sprouts or amazon. And this product beats out the high end brands that I would spend 40 dollars to get a shave that would still leave my sensitive skin irritated! However this product is the best and I have never had an issue with bumps or irritation! The smell is divine! My favorite is mint but lavender and bamboo are great scents as well. What a great product kiss my face!
Brittany A.
WV
Kiss My Face Cool Mint Moisture Shave, 11 Ounce (Pack of 4) uploaded by Brittany A.
This cool mint shave cream feels nice when you apply it. It definitely has a cooling and tingly sensation due to the cool mint. My legs did not become irritated and it did a job well done. However, I feel as though I have to use a lot of product to get it to lather up enough to shave my legs.
Andie S.
Super tingly cold! To the point where it may be uncomfortable for some people, especially while shaving. I personally love mint flavors/scents and it's cooling sensation, so it was lovely for me.
kristina L.
Ottawa
I used to get wicked razor burn before finding kiss my face shaving cream. I love how the mint gives a cool finish and I get a nice close shave without having to worry about heavy perfumes or foam that will slide off. This lathers really nicely and stays on to get the job done!

Looking for your answer?