Kiss My Face Continuous Spray Sunscreen Kids Defense SPF 50 uploaded by kenia p.

BY KISS MY FACE

Just Spray And Let The Children Play! Clear, Rub-Free Spray With Aloe &Amp; Vitamins C &Amp; E Broad Spectrum Spf 50 Water Resistant (40 Minutes) This Convenient Air Powered Spray&Trade; Combines Broad Spectrum Sunscreen With Our Blend Of Antioxidant Defenders&Trade; (Goji Berry, Vitamins C &Amp; E), For Advanced Protection.&Nbsp; And, This One-Touch, Any Angle Spray Is Designed For Those Hard To Reach Places... Perfect For Children On The Go! -Bob &Amp; Steve, Founders &Amp; Safe Sun Lovers! No Parabens No Artificial Fragrances No Animal Ingredients Or Testing No Chemical Propellants Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this stuff so much. I got some directly from Kiss My Face for free to try out, but have since bought two more bottles for our summer activities. It's free from all the icky ingredients I want to avoid, and very good on sensitive eczema skin. Also, it's non-aerosol, which makes me feel better about the good sprayer that's on it." in 8 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
We've been buying this product for a couple years and I was pleased to see that it is now waterproof for up to 80 minutes. We love this sunscreen because it has the feel and weight of lotion but the convenience of a spray bottle. I am sensitive to all drugstore sunscreens but avobenzone works fine for me. I've never had a reaction while using this product. Finally, KMF sunscreen doesn't seem to give off an awkward white glow once applied.

As for the spray mechanism, yes, it's a little tricky. We've found that we don't have trouble so long as we always spray forward and never downward (for example, standing and spraying down at your legs can undermine the mechanism). We easily avoid spraying downward by spraying into our palm and then lathering. This is a lotion, not a mist, so it spreads like a non-spray sunscreen would.

Overall, effective hypoallergenic sunscreen that feels good on the skin, leaving it moisturized and refreshed rather than eerily white. Spray mechanism can take a little practice. I've been coming back for more.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
I enjoy this sunscreen for my brothers and sister because when you apply this the smell is very fruity. And it won’t leave you feeling oily in the water . It will not come off it stays on all day.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I checked the EWG website before buying a sunscreen for my kids as skin readily absorbs everything that is put on it. It had a good rating which is hard to find in a spray bottle. It works as it is supposed to and doesn't cause any allergic reactions.
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
I love using this it works really good it has good scent . I didn’t pay much for it . I would recommend it to anyone who has kids also . It works really good for me I bought mine from target. I usually take a bottle to the beach river anytime just layin out which ever .
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I use kids sunscreen for my kids and myself 😂 it is easier on my super sensitive skin and I think it typically smells better as well. Maybe I'm just a child at heart, but this works! Love products I can share with my kids!
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
Works amazing and I love that it comes in a spray! Makes it so much easier! I love this sunblock as it lacks a lot of chemicals and irritants that I avoid in products for my kids. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rachel D.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorite sunscreens. Non greasy, light weight, and smells lovely. The spray spout allows for an even application. Which means quick touch ups, and no wasted product. I love this brand!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product it works so well! It was exactly what I expected it was great I and I highly recommend it. It is a lot better than other competitors and it is easy to find and at a good price for what it is worth I highly recommend it.
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
I love this product, I use the baby kind because it has great protection. I'm a stem cell transplant, so I have to use the best stuff out there and this is one of them.
Jackie S.
Extremely happy with the results of Kiss my face on my kids. Living in south florida they get a lot of sun and this has definitely protected them very very well. It’s easy to apply, smells great and is light and not greasy. The only downfall this product has is it’s a bit pricy and the aerosol can goes fast. But it’s a cost to pay for good/healthy sunscreen for the kids.