BY KISS MY FACE

Ultra Sheer, Barely There Protection! Lightweight Hypo-Allergenic Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Water Resistant (40 Minutes) Ultra-Sheer, Barely There Protection!&Nbsp; This Convenient Air Powered Spray&Trade; Combines A Lightweight Sunscreen With Out Blend Of Antioxidant Defenders&Trade; (Green Tea, Vitamins C &Amp; E), Along With Soothing Aloe And Cucumber.&Nbsp; And This, One-Touch, Any Angle Spray Is Designed For Those Hard To Reach Areas For Easy Sun Defense... Clearly! -Bob &Amp; Steve, Founders &Amp; Safe Sun Lovers! No Parabens No Artificial Fragrances No Animal Ingredients Or Testing No Chemical Propellants Made In Usa see more...

• I didn't know they made a spray specifically for your fac...1 Answers
Kiss My Face Continuous Spray Sunscreen Bare Naked Body Mist SPF 30

Start your review of Kiss My Face Continuous Spray Sunscreen Bare Naked Body Mist SPF 30!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This sunscreen is one of my favorites. It has a delightful smell and it does not irritate your skin. It totally met up to my expectations because I have really sensitive skin and some products irritate me. It also is not sticky like other sunscreens which I really like! Waterproof. Recommend!" in 5 reviews
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Love Kiss My Face products! This sunscreen has always worked great to help keep my skin from getting burnt while being out in the scorching sun allday! I have a somewhat fair complexion. Which means im cursed with pale skin that burns extremely fast.
Not only does it burn super fast, but it burns badddddly! I've had sun poisoning more times in my lifetime than I'd care to admit. So when i found this brand and tried their sunscreen i was thrilled, because it worked! I laid on the beach for 4 hours & did not burn!!!!! Needless to say, i Haven't looked back since! I even buy their kid sunscreens for my kids & my nieces/nephews to use! Would definitely recommend!! Worth every single penny! 1000%
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
This sunscreen was the best. It made my skin feel smooth and full plus it didn’t smell bad and had very few ingredients all of which were natural! Awesome stuff from Health Foods Unlimited! Very effective also!
Caitlin I.
San Antonio, TX
I love this sunscreen! It sprays on so clean and dries almost instantly. Reapplication is really important and this sunscreen makes it easy which means I actually do it. Plus the ingredients are pretty solid!
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
It smells wonderful abd applies so easy. Its cheap and doesnt make your body feel oily. It adds moisture to your skin. I would defiantly tell others to use if you havent found a sunscreen you like yet.
Mr. M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kiss My Face Continuous Spray Sunscreen Bare Naked Body Mist SPF 30 I found this last minute on my way to a pool party and it saved the day! My friends were happy I brought this because some of them forgot sunblock too. The spray bottle made it fun to spray each other with and it was so affordable too : )
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This suncreen is so easy to use! I love how it's easy to spray but, doesn't have the bug spray smell a lot of spray on suncreens have. I love how you can spray some product in your hands, and apply it to your body. I feel like I have more control over how much suncreen I'm using.
Dixie M.
The spray suntan lotion is a must when you have kids it is so much faster to apply and they can make it difficult at times. When you arrive at a water park they are all wound up this spray gets the job done fast and holds up for a long while before you have to reapply.
B🌹•RESTINPARADISENANO 💙.
los angeles , CA
i use this sunscreen when summer comes around. i put it all over my body, mostly my thighs and faces. i really like it because it doesn’t like you oily, it’s good product and worth the price....... i would recommend it to others. me and all my in laws used it
Sarah P.
Mckinney, TX
The product worked really well. I didn’t feel greasy or sticky. Also the smell to me was pleasant. I really like this company’s ethics. I prefer product that are cruelty free and this company is, it makes me happy to buy their products over others
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This product not only protects my skin but is so easy to apply I hate having to lather my skin with greasy heavily scented sunscreen while on the beach with this I just aim and spray and it gets all those hard to reach areas
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I didn't know they made a spray specifically for your face! How well does it work for oily skin? Does it cause break outs?

Amazon